• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Ghost of Family Cat in the Astral Realm

iridescentblack

Bluelighter
I found myself in sleep paralysis last night and felt something laying on my bed. I quickly broke sleep paralysis or astral traveled from there and discovered it was my deceased cat.

Now that he's in the spirit world he's happier and his coat is healthier. He even looked younger.

Was wondering if anyone has any links that can expand on this or share input...

Looking for similar ghost stories, things that attempt to explain the phenomena, theories revolving around ghost pets and astral travel, that sort of thing

Yes because your cat is in the bardos (lands of death) he can communicate with you via the other planes..

If you really love him realize that he with true awareness can ACTUALLY embody another cat.. a different form none the less.. but be out on the watch for him.. he is trying to contact you.. and may be trying to embody himself in an other cat to see you!

Yes because your cat is in the bardos (lands of death) he can communicate with you via the other planes..

If you really love him realize that he with true awareness can ACTUALLY embody another cat.. a different form none the less.. but be out on the watch for him.. he is trying to contact you.. and may be trying to embody himself in an other cat to see you!
The morning he passed away I remember waking up and wondering why he was not on my bed. Strange thought at that time of year. He never came in to spend the night in summer. Only winter spring and fall. I was crushed when I found him; It was apparent he had tried to communicate with me by letting me know he wanted to spend his last few moments with someone.

I was driving down a road recently and sensed a cat - even though I couldn't see one - and it was well too far away and black in darkness. Not sure how I knew it was there but when it came in view of the headlights I was quite enthused. - that happened just a couple nights before I saw my own cat during astral.

I remember once being dead awake and paralyzed on the sofa couldn’t move and felt an evil presence, that was more than once.
I've been visited by witches, archons, and strange black figures during sleep paralysis. These things bother me no more.

The imagination is like a summoning tool. Some might advise to be careful how you use it.

The morning he passed away I remember waking up and wondering why he was not on my bed

My eyes are burning like I'm about to cry, oh yeah there's the tears, it's so upsetting to lose a cat

Weirdly enough my ex best friend used to feel a cat on her bed walking about, I thought hmmm yeah right as she was a bit crazy, used to come out with random things about ghost children and voices she heard, then she needed to see a therapist, any way I saw something online about people with borderline personality disorder with the same ideas she was on about, right down to imaginary animals and things, and ghosts and said to her "you've got BPD I've read all about it" she was annoyed till weeks later the therapist diagnosed her with BPD and Bi-polar, we're no longer friends, she wasn't a nice person

Fast forward a few years and I'm in bed asleep, or half asleep and I too could feel a cat jump on my bed patta around with his little paws, I could feel the weight of the cat on my bed, I can't remember completely but there wasn't a cat on my bed that's for sure as she'd gone missing aged 17, gone away to die, the cat on my bed thing has happened a couple of times IT LEGIT FEELS LIKE WHEN A CAT JUMPS UP, you know it's little paws wandering around trying to get comfy, I was worried for a second that I had BPD lol but then thought I'm nope it's a ghost cat or medication I take for sleep who knows, felt so real

Maybe it's a memory and you saw something else that was happening at the same time. I don't know. That's interesting

I wonder why you said you were having sleep paralysis or astral projecting since these are two separate types of experiences. AP is like waking up and being more aware outside the body while sleep paralysis is being half-asleep and being stuck inside one's body

EDIT: Sorry I misread. You broke out of the sleep paralysis and then astral projected

Last edited:
i have seen a legit ghost dog in a haunted sacred traditional area in NZ on a school camp In the BROAD FUCKING day light. Me and at least 5 other people all saw this ghostly German shepered dog sitting down about 15 m from us and just fade into the air it was fucking spooky and we were terrifed the rest of the week. I lost my cat and i still swear i hear meows coming from the air and visited on the regular in my dreams.

One time in the UK in bush i seen the largest fucking wild black cat of my life its height was easily 1.5 m + while sitting down i was like yo what a cool fucking animal im going to run up to it and pat it while my relatives had dogs with us that were very large and this cat was about the same size or even larger i never seen a cat like that it was a big cat or a fucking omen of death anyways i got within 4 m of it and it jumped over this huge farm fence and sprinted off into the wind. Im lucky it didn't just out right attack and eat me. It was a full on black looking lynx. It had the most pointiest ears. Still not sure it was a actual lynx or a ghost. I also have a ghost of a literal monkey on my brothers shoulder in another haunted location. So ghost animals do exist and are quite common. I use to do alot of astral projection in life and even proved that i was astral projecting with a fail safe experiment devised with other people in the house. Animals that were alive could react to my astral form aswell. But i also encounted animals that i had through life that had passed on. I stopped astral projecting quite a few years ago though and my last adventure into the astral realm was quite terrifying and ended up cleansing some parasite poltergiest witch that had latched onto me when i returned to my body i had heavy derealization for weeks. I could astral project at any time of the day i would first going into a deep trance state unlock each one of my charkas like a door knob on my astral body and then use my astral arms in my deep trance state to climb a rope out of my physical body into the astral realm. But i gave up and closed my charkas off after i had that bad experince with a evil human ancient witch on the astral realm i was saved by calling on a higher astral being the Sumerian god enlil i had entered into a blood pact with in return for my worship. He descended as a huge blue aura of light out of the sky as i was running away from the witch he lit up the entire astral realm in a huge explosion of blue powerful energy and that witch was vaporized into nothingness and i was jolted very hard into my body and didnt renter properly leading to a hard few weeks of feeling really out of it.

I have also telepathic communicated with cats before on high doses of lsd and during kundalini meditations.

This person needs to post alot more imho, finally someone else on here that understands how things are.

Four years ago, I remember, during a hangover I was eager and vehement to sleep this one off, and hangovers for me started to have a low-grade mystical edge after some years, I felt and the torso becoming slowly numb and losing control over my thoughts little by little, yet somehow I managed to realise I was getting deeper and deeper into a state of paralysis, and the next second tried to awaken the dead bits but only the bottom of my legs shook, and I escaped its total grip but movinf them quite ardently. It was years after first reading about the phenomena and thinking over it every now and then. Nothing similar has happened again and today I no longer drink.

I found myself in sleep paralysis last night and felt something laying on my bed. I quickly broke sleep paralysis or astral traveled from there and discovered it was my deceased cat.

Now that he's in the spirit world he's happier and his coat is healthier. He even looked younger.

Was wondering if anyone has any links that can expand on this or share input...

Looking for similar ghost stories, things that attempt to explain the phenomena, theories revolving around ghost pets and astral travel, that sort of thing

The-Upside-Down-e1509114754902.jpg

Check out the current American President's wife's cat:

Someone in my family pointed it out that this cat looks a lot like our deceased one; I'm not entirely convinced, but she is similar.

At any rate, I had another episode of sleep paralysis last night where I felt clear sensations that my deceased cat had jumped up on my bed. He kind of moved around a few times and it was as if he was unsure if I felt his presence. I remember communicating with him telepathically. The information sent back and forth wasn't perfectly clear, but there were a few things we addressed together:

1. Whether or not he knows that he's dead
2. Finding the right spot to lay down on my bed
3. Knowing that he's safe as he lays there (I accidentally kicked him some time before he died as I was practicing kung fu)
4. And then reaching an understanding of sorts

The whole time I was visited by him last night, I guess you could say the most prominent thought on my mind was whether or not he understood he was dead and therefore "where would he go from there". Anyone reading this might notice this thread is really old. Had to pull it out of the graveyard, so to speak. It's curious that he's stuck around for this long and whatever the case, he seems happy and full of energy. Maybe it's his time to move on.

Will definitely give this thread another look though if he hasn't.