GHB????

PillHead

Ex-Bluelighter
Quick! Tonight i give my birthdayparty. I just got some GHB. Never had it before. Anybody knows the effect of it?? Is it dangerous?

yes, that is dangerous!!!!!
haveing a bottle of g is like getting a big vile of x. the g isn't dangerous itself, in fact it is great fun, but you, or someone with you needs to be experienced in taking it. i mean, if someone gave you a big bunch of pills, and you did one, and it was fun, and no one said not to take more, you would just keep taking more to have more fun, right?? but we all know, that for most people at first one pill is plenty.
g is the same way, if you take one cap it is great fun, but if you take too much it can be very dangerous.
the person that sold it to you is not a good friend if they didn't give you any directions.
every g is a different persons combination, therefore there is no set amout that will make you feel really good, and no set amount that will make you sick.
without knowing your doseage you can get yourself in trouble.
your body will feel itself getting the effects from the g, and your body will think that since it just took a cap ful, that you need to take more so the feeling won't wear off. that is where you get in trouble.
people say that g is very dangerous, and it is. but where it gets dangerous, is when the person taking it is not familar with what the efects are, and they take too much. taking it responsibly can be extremely fun.
i know people that will drink like 3/4 of an ounce and end up getting sick and never wanting to take g again. but that would be like taking 4 pills at the same time your first night rolling. i mean, you just can't over do it.
and what i get mad at is the person that sold it to them didn't warn them about the dangers of it. i mean, so guy sells me 2 ounces for $20, i would probably think i needed to take an ounce to start out with or something.
you should ask the person that sold it to you about how strong it is and what your doseage should be.
i have been around g for a while, and yes i have gone past that edge and passed out. i have never been sick, but twice i have had to go out to the truck and fall asleep. one time it was for like an hour, then i got back up, and started partying again, and the other time i was out for like 6 hours. i am not a genious or anything, and the stuff has backfired on me. but both of those times, i had just gotten it off random people and was unsure of my doseage.
usually my friends trust my judgement, and will keep me in charge of it. i keeping an eye on a friend of mine the first time she was doing it, and not letting her take too much. i let her have one, and told her to get back with me in one hour. she was really fucked up at an hour, so i made her wait till an hour and a half. i really didn't want to give it to her then, but i didn't think anything could be wrong, b/c i was familar with how strong it was, and it was pretty weak. but she had gone to another person and gotten 2 caps while i wasn't looking. needless to say after her 4th, she just passed out cold. so, it wasn't the g, it was her unresponsible taking of it. or that is my opinion. when i take g, or k, or any drugs, i make sure the people around me are aware of what i am doing. that is one precation i always try to take.
i hope this info helps you make a good choice about tonight. if you decide not to take it. i am going out, and you can send it to me, i would love to have some. to be quite honest, i like it just as much as x. instead of me taking 3 beans in a night, i can take one bean, and 2 or 3 caps and be just as fucked up.
------------------
Yeah, and maybe we should go to college, stop putting gel in our hair, and start wearing blue jeans.

GHB and alcohol pertentiate eachother. Don't mix GHB and alcohol. Together you will,no doubt, either go into a G-hole (comma for 4-6 hrs) or die.
If you are epileptic be very careful with G. Most epileptics will go into seizures.
When used correctly, GHB is truly the safest drug. It has no long term side effects, if used in moderation, and has been quoted has actually having healthy side effects.
Be careful and GL,
ultra

Let me tell you! GHB can be extremely dangerous! I'm telling you this from experience. It literally sent me to the hospital last weekend and the doctors said I was lucky to be alive. Be careful with that shit and don't over dose on it!!!
Peace out,
Jamie