• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Ghb won’t work properly after neurological condition

izo

Bluelighter
So I had a massive problem for around 2 month last autumn. I couldn’t sleep for over 10 days straight without any drug intake. It felt as if energy would have been withdrawn from my head. After it subsided I needed around 2 weeks for recovery. Now after 3 month of sobriety I take my bdo and after some doses I get a dirty feeling from the ghb produced. Plus the same feeling appears again, as if somebody draws away the energy that my brain needs. One big dose of methylphenidate solved this problem? Any idea what’s wrong with me. I understand that weeks of sleep deprivation is bad but what’s wrong with my gaba-b system?

And i have to mention that i took bdo 2ml for sleeping during this Time when i was sleep deprived. It worked but i did wake up in the same condition as I fell asleep. Before this sleep deprived phase i always took bdo 2x2ml for sleeping and it worked without problems. This also was no ghb withdrawal which i went through several times. Now i miss my ghb...

Last edited:
I bet it has something to do with my Neuro soup up there. Dont believe that the constant sleep/energy Deprivation changed somehow the receptor density.

Oh, and creatine kinase in blood was like 10000, normal is 200. and it’s now lowered to 1800. but I don’t believe that it has anything to do with it.

Ok, found out the next problem. Took some doxylamine and some diphenhydramine for sleeping the other day and woke up with a massive hangover. This wasn’t the case before I got this sleeping problem last autumn. Hope these are the only substance classes I have to steer away from…

i believe it has something to do with the 2 doses of bdo I took for sleeping during this energy deprivation phase and that the released dopamine from the ghb produced lead to some damage.

Oh, and creatine kinase in blood was like 10000, normal is 200. and it’s now lowered to 1800. but I don’t believe that it has anything to do with it.

That level is caused by GHB.

I've seen GBL melt plastic so I've ALWAYS wondered if people using badly made GHB out of plastic vessels are actually drinking dissolved plastic - I mean, it tastes that BAD.

I would seriously take a look to see if people offer OTHER addition salts. These alternative salts ARE used medically because GHB is going to mean you are ingesting a LOT of sodium.

Might taste better as well.

Reactions: izo
Yeah gbl is only sold in hdpe bottles, ldpe gets dissolved.

HDPE still isn't a great move - glass is safer. Of course, some PE is blown using HF so it has a lining of perfluoroethylene which IS batter. But is glass a problem?

ok, it went on. next brain damage, different story, same perpetrator:

i was on bretazenil 1,5mg. the ligand got stuck in the brain for too long, they didnt let it dissociate from the receptors. this went on for hours and it felt ok until i went to bed. laying there they wiped the ligand through my brain from front to back and top to bottom. then it happened. some synapses broke of the neurons and i felt real electric flashes (no brain zaps or something) leaving my broken neurons and reaching the inner walls of my skull. then i knew this is bad. i fell asleep and the next day i felt dull and felt that something was missing up there. a burning sensation in the brain behind my forehead and this went away after taking a benzo prodrug (rilmafazone). but it still feels dull and not good. so the fun is over.

I see Nutt promoted bretazenil as an alcohol alternative (as he has done with many drugs) but it's an odd thing to find. I wouldn't be too keen on it.

The drug itself is somehow nice. Not really sedating, really nice bodyload but you tend to do silly things on it. Whatever I’m fucked.

just fyi. dissociatives feel dull, ghb gets nasty after 3 days. opioids seem to work. mild stimulants work and serotonergic psychedelics, too, if not dosed too high. serotonine/dopamine releaseasers are ok. positive allosteric modulators at gaba-a seem to produce a little bit more of a hangover. thats all i could gather from my brain.

all in all permanent brain damage at gaba-b downstream and some gaba-a synapses got shredded. gonna see a neurologist the next weeks.

ok, as you can see. non competetetive nmda antagonists make mioisis like opioids. we'll see.

That could be due to many NMDA antagonists also having opioid activity. Quite a few groups of drugs do this, not all of them 'drugs of abuse' for want of a better term.

That could be due to many NMDA antagonists also having opioid activity. Quite a few groups of drugs do this, not all of them 'drugs of abuse' for want of a better term.

o-pce makes mioisis like bupre without tolerance and thats not normal. gonna see a neurologist. ct scan wont find anything i suppose. but there is mrt? right?

o-PCE is just the N-ethyl homologue of deschloroketamine, isn't it? I don't know, but even PCP has opioid activity. Not huge, I grant you, but it most surely has some. If it turns up on CT then be very worried! Functional MRI is the most likely to spot such things.

o-pce caused slight pupil dilation, now its the other way round. also had a bad trip with hangover symtoms when coming down. this is not the case when dosed once as i did. there has been something destroyed at my glutamate/gaba system. i felt synapses been breaking of and the neurons still firing electrical impulses which discharged at my inner skull.