• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

GHB -virgin use

ISYMFS88

Greenlighter
Read thru the multitude of GHB threat.
I have an Oz liquid on its way and I plan to down it with 1litre or vodka & 10 XTC Tab then train legs at the gym?

No, I'm not ,I'm too old and have no plans to go out socially or drink or mix drugs on it although I assume 'uppers' like Modafinl or Methyphenidate [not coke or speed] would be ok and balance things out.

So lets say at a reccy light level first ,it its liquid ,I assume I jus need a Slin pin or mayb a 2ml barrel to draw it up then squirt it into my eyes and/or cockhole??? No seriously into the gob then wait.

I don't really want a solo party experience as it will remind me that no1 likes me and I don't just want to go sleep or mix it with XTC for a day out.

Yes I body-build but I don't find the Pub/med literature studies convincing and wouldn't want to take something daily.

So ,will small doses cause any performance enhancement ,maybe making a f--kin few hours on a treadmill be an amazing experience that I forget as I do it ,or a walk into the lovely local nature areas .....probably get lost and have to be helicoptered off a a small hill ,perhaps make sweet love to my Anime body pillow?

Basically minimum dose ,does does effect duration and what stuff have you done apart from attempt a River Phoneix but drinking beer on it.

DIsclamier, I kinda do love beer ,is a few beers safe at home with a little GHB ok?

....or just have 1 night bangking some back ,double drop 2 XTC tabs and hit some Cap'n Morgans rum [which he actually never made ,shite pirate].

Thoughts pls

I have an Oz liquid on its way and I plan to down it with 1litre or vodka & 10 XTC Tab then train legs at the gym?

No, I'm not ,I'm too old and have no plans to go out socially or drink or mix drugs on it although I assume 'uppers' like Modafinl or Methyphenidate [not coke or speed] would be ok and balance things out.

So lets say at a reccy light level first ,it its liquid ,I assume I jus need a Slin pin or mayb a 2ml barrel to draw it up then squirt it into my eyes and/or cockhole??? No seriously into the gob then wait.

I don't really want a solo party experience as it will remind me that no1 likes me and I don't just want to go sleep or mix it with XTC for a day out.

Yes I body-build but I don't find the Pub/med literature studies convincing and wouldn't want to take something daily.

So ,will small doses cause any performance enhancement ,maybe making a f--kin few hours on a treadmill be an amazing experience that I forget as I do it ,or a walk into the lovely local nature areas .....probably get lost and have to be helicoptered off a a small hill ,perhaps make sweet love to my Anime body pillow?

Basically minimum dose ,does does effect duration and what stuff have you done apart from attempt a River Phoneix but drinking beer on it.

DIsclamier, I kinda do love beer ,is a few beers safe at home with a little GHB ok?

....or just have 1 night bangking some back ,double drop 2 XTC tabs and hit some Cap'n Morgans rum [which he actually never made ,shite pirate].

Thoughts pls
Just go for BBC in combo with GHB. A pint of pink semen fluid on it can d ҉ wonders for ghbofobic idiots☻

Sounds like you need a professional trip sitter!

0bebfc822aad1336bfa35591f67b4889.jpg

Thoughts pls
Haha, why do I feel like you have something to say about my thread regarding ghb 🤔 Hope you didn't waste too much time crafting this witty troll post. Perhaps you could unleash your cleverness in a more constructive manner next time.

Hey man ,I'm sorry...TBH, I kinda skim read alot of as my ADHD is incompatable with reading duration. I do NOT mean to troll you or anyone on here, I was a very constant member under a different name years ago ,I just act the joker perhaps too much in my posts for which I apologise if I offended in any way Sir and I will have a proper read of your post now.
Cheers and soz bro

Hey man ,I'm sorry...TBH, I kinda skim read alot of as my ADHD is incompatable with reading duration. I do NOT mean to troll you or anyone on here, I was a very constant member under a different name years ago ,I just act the joker perhaps too much in my posts for which I apologise if I offended in any way Sir and I will have a proper read of your post now.
Cheers and soz bro
I'm not offended, just that "basic drug discussion" is for harm reduction questions and I couldn't find a genuine question in your post. But maybe you just wanted to vent out, which is ok I guess. Welcome back.

Thank you and you are right ,my posts do tend to drift off track without a central question ,something I'm working on ,cheers.