• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants GHB/Gbl, unpredictable

Tevil19

Greenlighter
Hi all,

Last night I was visiting a friend in a different city. I was pretty sleep deprived at the time. I decided to go home and took a sip of ghb/gbl, I have taken enough to know what a correct dose is. I know it is not a good standard, better to use cilinder. Anyway, as I was walking home I noticed I kept nodding off for brief moments. I decided to take a seat and prepare a line of amphetamine to offset the sedative effects. I felt better and chose to continue my trip home but 10 mins later I was losing my balance and needed to support myself using the walls. Then the next thing I remembered was that I was standing right on the middle of the road. I had no idea how I got there. I completely ignored the traffic lights. I 'awoke' and was quite shocked. Then the effects seemed to wear off but not 5 mins the same thing happened. I got scared and called a good friend of mine so I would stay more alert. Then I was lost in the city.

Does Gbl have a stronger effect? And of course the sleep deprivation was a killer. And the speed did as good as nothing.

I urge everyone to take extreme caution with this drug. Does anyone have any experiences like this on g? Like one minute you're feeling drunk and the next you're KO'ing.

Anyways I made it home safely and took some rest =)

Stupid choice man. Every ml of GBL has 1.8gs of GHB. A ml is small. GBL hits quicker and harder than GHB too. Next time try to be more careful so you don't kill yourself accidentally! Stay safe man!