Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB and Ice

only

Bluelighter
So

I came accross this combo slowly, took me a while til I realised how good it is.
I hate the feeling of ice really. Maybe the initial high but its so negative at the same time. G takes it all away, all the negatives. I understand that this in itself becomes the negative. I can see the potential for addiction.

All that aside, I hate ice. I hate the wiredness, the hypersexuality (not being able to turn it off or on), the rebound hypersomnia. Is there maybe a better stim that could go with G that wouldnt have all the hecticness. Or can G be enjoyed when used to the combo of ice and G? Just want others opinions.

Another thing I thought about that I need to know for harm min purposes. People go to all this trouble to be clean when IVing. But what about the handling of the substance, picking it up etc prior to? And who knows how many people have handled prior? Is this a big risk?

Another thing I thought about that I need to know for harm min purposes. People go to all this trouble to be clean when IVing. But what about the handling of the substance, picking it up etc prior to? And who knows how many people have handled prior? Is this a big risk?
Yeah, shooting any street drug is definitely a risk. The drugs are generally not sterile; that you can count on. :\

I used to always use an alcohol swab to clean the tip of a knife i was about to use to scoop out a hit when i was having a blat.
'Better than nothing' was always my reasoning...but plugging is a safer option from a harm minimisation perspective.

As for the G questions - i'm not sure as it's not something i come across very often at all.
Could dexamphetamine be a viable alternative to meth for a stimulant in the combo?
Less (not?) neurotoxic like meth-amp, and a far shorter halflife/duration of action.

Play safe :)

To be honest, G is the sort of thing Ive had in combo eith a plethora of other drugs and usually take it towards the end of the session, not in the beginning.

In the beginning, nothing like some gear and one or two drinks. No more than that.

Then out comes the ecstacy and/or acid/ ketamine.

I dont like the come down of acid at all or pills and g takes the edge off, feels really good you know.

Ice is alright if you know how much to have. If its not for you, if it lasts too long then good ol bikie speed is the answer. Good luck finding it though.

Cocaine is shorter acting a d might be more to your taste .

Its very good with g. I like it anyway. But ketamine and g is the shit.

As for iv,

If everything you use is wiped with isopropyl alcohol and you use aterile water, there is nuch less risk of bacteria and virus infections from your own normal flora.

Bacteria can be in your gear so its a good idea to cook it to dissolve your shit and kill bugs.

Viruses dont survive outside body fluids so unlikely to be in your baggie.

As said above closest I can suggest would be cocaine. As for G..wow memory's flooding back. For the first 4 or so years in Melbournes rave scene I hated G with a passion. Many of my mates used it in different circles.

My first time using it was when I look back a very immature reason. Me and my Mrs at the time had broken up during the week and we both were regulars at a Saturday Night raveclub. That weekend I was naturally avoiding her (who was confined too a few friends, I knew a lot more people in the scene) so I choose to kick it more with a few others. Id packed the pipe last carparkpassout sesh and one of the girls (who I knew daily well and my ex never liked me even talking to her, I guess she felt threatened as this girl was Extreamly pretty. Back in the club near the bar I was with this circle of mates and almost at the same time as I notice my ex was only a few metres behind me that girl whispered (club yell more like it) "squirt alert?" Then indicated quickly sneaking into the female toilets as the bouncer was preoccupied. I said sure, not really considering what I was doing it was immaturely to make the ex jelous.

When we got in the cubical she passed me the plunger and bubble bottle and I said what do I do? I don't know how much I've never done it but I definitely dont want to get anywhere close to the "idiot blowouts* which I had a hatred for. Wow I'm rambling sorry, this gear has mad me much more rushy than usual.

So from that day onwoulds my G use varied over time for many years to come. I LOVED having a burn followed by a charge for a good chunk of time, got to an extent that shard felt shit without G. Later I used it mostly post goingout sessions or on the ending stretch of a binge. To answer OP's question unless you want to go the rc route I agree with cocaine probably being the next simular.

Juice and Shard sex is awesome. Times that by ten if a first timer and she is sober/drunk and doesn't know you are on either. A guaranteed returning lady lol Cant add much more than saying unfortantlly shard and G are definitely the most compatible combo of G+(X)