• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Gf approaches random guys at the bar with me right there

I know you won't but.. RUN. Do not look back.

Red Flags are flapping in your face.

She knows it makes you jealous and she is playing you like a fiddle. She has serious attention seeking behavior problems and issues, she will probably have them her entire life only to get worse.

I know you are right saying to run but I can't. I waited years of going through about 30 girls since my last gf before deciding on this one. I have to give her a little more of a shot since it has been perfect for 3 months.

We spend every night together and it's great around our friends. I told her if she can't control herself and her drinking I'm leaving.

I'm not perfect, I've hid opiate use from her. Not saying it's ok but I don't act any different on opiates than I do sober so it hasn't interfered YET. I obviously have to work out my own issues as well

I don't know man it's your choice.
I hope she doesn't hurt you in the end.
And then you have wasted your time on a unfaithful woman, when you could of been with a faithful woman.
No ones perfect we all have are flaws but are flaws shouldn't be hurting others.
You know what I'm trying to get across to you?
I wish you luck & happiness along with recovery.<3

I know you are right saying to run but I can't. I waited years of going through about 30 girls since my last gf before deciding on this one. I have to give her a little more of a shot since it has been perfect for 3 months.

We spend every night together and it's great around our friends. I told her if she can't control herself and her drinking I'm leaving.

I'm not perfect, I've hid opiate use from her. Not saying it's ok but I don't act any different on opiates than I do sober so it hasn't interfered YET. I obviously have to work out my own issues as well

Do not excuse poor behavior on her part by your own private issues. How the person you choose to be your SO behaves in public is a far greater indicator of what they really think of you than anything.

You also should learn some patience with life and get your own life straightened out before you bring someone that likely has their own issues into your issue ridden life. You will meet the girl you want if you are just patient and get started on getting yourself straightened out first. When in a relationship you should not be looking for someone that is 'cool' with your friends or fun to hang out with, you should be looking for someone that supports you and you enjoy supporting them.

Last edited:
This user name was from a Long time ago. I dont get drunk anymore and her drinking bothers me. I told her I think she has a big problem if she is 27 still getting falling down drunk on the regular

then maybe you need an adult who can match your behaviour

how someone treats you in public is important as it shows what they think of you. trying it on with other guys is a complete lack of respect. alcohol is not an excuse for being badly behaved.

Ya obvious if she acts like that with me in public it's really disrespectful. I won't leave now because I'm really into her and can give a chance, but if I don't see changes I'm out. So there is a good chance I will have to ditch but I'm really hoping not

Im sorry to be a dick but iwould tell her to go fuck herself and leave ehr ass. That jus my .02

I know I'm the guy in love with her so I am biased but everyone saying to leave her, don't think I should give her one more chance? It's not like she cheated, I rammed my thoughts into her and made it clear I'm done if that's how it will be.

I know I might get more hurt later on if I invest more time into her but when everything has been so good you can't throw these things away.

I know I'm the guy in love with her so I am biased but everyone saying to leave her, don't think I should give her one more chance? It's not like she cheated, I rammed my thoughts into her and made it clear I'm done if that's how it will be.

I know I might get more hurt later on if I invest more time into her but when everything has been so good you can't throw these things away.

THis is only my opinion, but the fact that she does this shit infront of you who knows what she does when you aint there?

Ya I get that whole wondering what she does when I'm not there, but she literally doesn't go to bars and i have a feeling she would be the same without me there. I know it sounds like I shouldn't trust her but I have been cheated on and have a gut feeling she is faithful

One concern I told her is she is giving the guys the wrong idea and could put herself in situations to be taken advantage of. I also said if my attention isn't enough and you need to chat up random guys I'm out of here

Trust me I'm not gunna let her treat me like a bitch and stick around, she's been warned.

I have spent 6 nights a week with her the 3 months anyway I really don't know what came over her but I hope I can move on without duelling on it

Ya I get that whole wondering what she does when I'm not there, but she literally doesn't go to bars and i have a feeling she would be the same without me there. I know it sounds like I shouldn't trust her but I have been cheated on and have a gut feeling she is faithful

One concern I told her is she is giving the guys the wrong idea and could put herself in situations to be taken advantage of. I also said if my attention isn't enough and you need to chat up random guys I'm out of here

Trust me I'm not gunna let her treat me like a bitch and stick around, she's been warned.

I have spent 6 nights a week with her the 3 months anyway I really don't know what came over her but I hope I can move on without duelling on it

I think you did the right thing honestly. If it continues going that direction i think it aint worth it, to be all edgy and shit becauser she keeps hitting on other guys

Give her one more chance if you want to but you also have to pay attention to really stick with what you tell her...ie. if you tell her it's over if she does that again, then it really needs to be or else she simply won't take you seriously anymore. I personally agree with everyone and think it's a massive lack of respect on her part but it's true if it's only happened once maybe you shouldn't write her off completely. She does need to understand why it's a problem though and to respect your feelings even if she can't erlate to them...if she's unable to do that I strongly urge you to find someone who will treat you better :\