• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Getting work done after doing drugs

I don't really do any drugs when I have to work, except for a moderate-high dose of caffeine. I especially wouldn't do opiates or smoke weed, as neither of those things are particularly conducive to productive work, in my opinion. Amphetamine/meth is growing in popularity in the commercial fishing industry due to the long hours people have to work in a physically strenuous occupation, but...with meth you're pretty much writing checks that your body will have to cash eventually, you can't run on empty forever

Generally my views on drugs are pretty anarchic but I don't exactly have a favorable opinion of drug use in the workplace, especially not in a workplace in which there is a relatively high danger of physical injury or death. Mixing work and recreation is something I don't do.

ill give an example of today if that helps popped in 1.25mg of fentanyl got hair cut, got mine and my moms prescriptions filled, woke up from a beautiful gasping for air nod, enjoying egg wrap and gonna be selling a utg airsoft rife for 50$ to a friend. had i been stoned i wouldn't have left the house. opis- 1 weed- 0
Where do you get your fentanyl since ur 19 i see lots of posts of you taking it. For example my grandpa has a shit load of methadone and he isnt addicted or anything so ill swipe enough to where he doesnt even notice.

i have a previous thread i wrote about it you can search buddies mom left him some goodies or check my forum posts. but tell me if you read it or not. as it is something you should hear.

Tried searching it but i couldnt find it, also seems like ontop of not editing you cant send private messages on mobile, but can you shoot me a link