• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Getting very anxious/nervous about taking mdma tonight!?

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
Ok so long story short, i dont have many friends that enjoy EDM as much as i do, i go to one show a month i really want to see and i roll, i've gone about 5 times, but everytime i've gone with my good friend. i unfortunatley have to go to this show tonight by myself because i have nobody to go with, i originally was excited, but im going to be leaving in a few hours and i have an uneasy, anxious feeling in my stomach due to me not knowing how im going to do, not only because of the taking mdma part, but just being there with absolutley no friends, and the thought of being alone. and i hear that settting and mindset has ALOT to do with your rolls, so im afraid im going to be uncomfortable and then once i start rolling it will turn for the worst. or will it be the opposite and will all my fears/anxiety go away? thanks in advance!

I guess it depends on your personality and level of anxiety. I can't say I've ever had a bad trip on MDMA. It makes me more social and outgoing, so if it does that for you, you might make new friends at the show. But it amplifies emotion so if you are feeling lonely, it might make you feel more sad and lonely. If this is a typical rave though, you'll have no trouble meeting people while you're there.

I guess it depends on your personality and level of anxiety. I can't say I've ever had a bad trip on MDMA. It makes me more social and outgoing, so if it does that for you, you might make new friends at the show. But it amplifies emotion so if you are feeling lonely, it might make you feel more sad and lonely. If this is a typical rave though, you'll have no trouble meeting people while you're there.

yeah everytime i've rolled it has indeed made me extremely social wanting to talk to anyone and everyone, but it made me feel good having my best friend right by my side during all that. so idk, its one of those things i guess i have to just do! hopefully i dont end up terrified in a corner >.<

Omg best night ever! Im deff gonna be going alone more often, i got to do what i want when i wanted and then i felt urged to talk to people, met so many good friends! :)

Yup! As pathetic as it sounds, nights out by yourself on MDMA are fucking ace. Especially if you're willing to talk to girls ;)

I always get so excited and jittery before i take mdma, glad to hear others are the same :D

Brain chemistry is weird and as unpredictable as the weather. I always get antsy before a roll but if your actually getting anxiety than you might have a bad roll. All of the monoamines that X dumps causes WILL heighten your pleasure BUT the internal feelings you have at THAT moment and your subconscious mood tend to be exacerbated as well. This is why you see girl in the corner crying after dropping a few X. Just clear your mind and enjoy a night of Awesomeness.

At least you rolled. For the past nine months or so (1-3 month breaks in between), I have been completely unable to. I know its MDMA because I"ve used it before and other people were rolling their face off. I have an event this Saturday and have some new gear so we shall how it goes. Eating 100g of 85% dark chocolate for 5 days before. Read somewhere that it helps you roll balls. I'm willing to try anything at this point but I'm feeling good about this one.

The longer I use mdma the more jittery I get before rolling. Chattering teeth, shaking hands, the whole bit.
I sometimes take a drink to calm down, something like a rum and coke.