• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids getting the best out of zomorph without injecting or plugging

sarena

Greenlighter
me and my husband are in a large amount of pain and need to know how we can get the most out of zomorph without injecting or plugging.
we have 100mg and 200mg zomorph tablets the type with the little balls in, they are not working, not helping our pain and not making us feel nice like you would expect. I have done alot of searching and all i can find is ppl saying to iv it or plug it neither of them is an option, we both suffer from serve anxiety too so it would be really helpful if someone could please reply with some good news. thanks

If its a polymer based time release there's not much you can do maybe soak the beads in something acidic like soda or lemon juice and down the hatch. If its more traditional style time release formula crushing up the beads in a sheet if paper then ingesting that might lend to more rapid absorption.

Just guessing though, I don't think we have this brand in the US but these are really the first options for defeating time release formulas.

its a slow release morphine ill try the soda/juice. thanks for replying

I'm on these too and I find that grinding them up in a motar & pestle with a drop of warm water and then downing it on an empty stomach is best. It doesn't completly remove the slow release aspect of it but does get it into your system quicker. As with the soda/juice method I'd be careful as if it works, you don't want 200mg of normal morph in your stomach as imagine what would happen if you downed 200mg of Oramorph!? You might get into serious trouble, try lower doses initially, I presume you've built up quite a resistance to Morphine as I have over time, you take more and it works wonderfully for a bit and then its efficacy is reduced and then you have to increase.... How do you manage the terrible Constipation, that's an aspect of Opiates I really hate, make my eyes water, literally ;)

Amphetimines, I discovered by accident, are a good antagonist for Codine and Dihydrocodiene as they speed up or increase the Liver metabolizing it into hydromorphine in my experience.

Good Luck

The Lord Daw

eeew? Bad constipation? That's a bummer, but many OPIATE users do...

I'm on these too and I find that grinding them up in a motar & pestle with a drop of warm water and then downing it on an empty stomach is best. It doesn't completly remove the slow release aspect of it but does get it into your system quicker. As with the soda/juice method I'd be careful as if it works, you don't want 200mg of normal morph in your stomach as imagine what would happen if you downed 200mg of Oramorph!? You might get into serious trouble, try lower doses initially, I presume you've built up quite a resistance to Morphine as I have over time, you take more and it works wonderfully for a bit and then its efficacy is reduced and then you have to increase.... How do you manage the terrible Constipation, that's an aspect of Opiates I really hate, make my eyes water, literally ;)

Amphetimines, I discovered by accident, are a good antagonist for Codine and Dihydrocodiene as they speed up or increase the Liver metabolizing it into hydromorphine in my experience.

Good Luck

The Lord Daw

Dear Lis Hordship DAW,

Sounds like you have a lot of trouble on the loo, eh? Well, not to worry, laddy. I've got the solution for you!
But, first let's examine the phenomena...

Everybody poops, right? But, some poop better than others - and that's a fact. Some people can walk right in, sit 'er down on the toilet and do their business within a minute or so. Other people (many for other reasons, many who are chronic opiate users) can spend up to an hour or more and not even have results. It is a very sad thing. I serious empathy for you people who have serious trouble pooping. Luckily, if you just read my post and follow the following suggestions, you shouldn't have much, if any trouble in the future... (I am NOT a doctor, and these are not instructions they are merely suggestions from my point of view)

My father was a doctor and he taught me much growing up. I also am a graduate and an avid listener. But, I believe my most effective tool is my innate sensitivity. It enhances my observation and listening. I perceive things different and either much slower or much faster than most people.
I'm not tooting my own horn in any way, but I want you to know how long I've been paying attention, listening, and learning these things for decades. So, I just want you to know that.

So, without further adue, here is a list of things to do. It is NOT in order, as you will establish the overall order of things to do, according to your lifestyle and eating habits. Here ya go:

1. This does happen to be the most important aspect of it all, and it's #1 on the list, so take heed;
There is a formulation of MAGNESIUM CITRATE that comes in specialized ionic powdered form (highly absorbable), which is a white powder that also contains organic orange flavor extract and organic stevia extract. I use 1/2 teaspoon, which is only a quarter of a dose (full dose is 2 tsp) when I use it now. You should start low and build up to what you need to accomplish at least a daily BM (bowel movement). Since I'm reluctant to source you this legal product by name, I can give you suggestions as to what kind to buy. Mine is high quality, that is important. Use a natural company that is pro vitality, I like orange flavor, I like the CALM effect, an anti-stress drink, that's vegan, that's non-GMO, and restores natural magnesium levels.

2. EXERCISE & HYDRATE. People always say yeah, ok, I will. But this is important. And what kind of exercise is important. Specifically, for helping you pass your waste, there is a couple of things to remember. Drink at least 8-10 x cups (8 oz.) each day (if you're a big guy, you may even need more than 8, like 12). And DON'T count any other liquid beverages as water, as many, like sodapop and beer - will dehydrate you more! (not to mention the empty calories). Now with the exercise, I'm not gonna be the one to tell you how much you need to do. There is enough of that out there. I'm only gonna focus on what helps you poop. And, it's sit-ups and other abdominal exercises - such as regular-crunches, bicycle-crunches and (I think the most effective) side-crunches (these are best cuz they can be done standing up or lying down - you just flex and tighten the side abdominal muscles (called obliques). What this does is it breaks down your feces in your gut into smaller manageable pieces - plain and simple, it breaks it up.

3. Eat a HIGH-FIBER diet. You hear this everywhere - and there's a reason for it... It is super important for entire digestive system, as well as your metabolism. So eat your friggin veggies! Eat both soluble and insoluble fiber. Both are important. I'm not gonna go into detail about fiber now, you have plenty of resources for that.

4. If you do all of the above and still have hard, difficult bowel movements. Then you probably are not eating enough fiber. And, I'll admit it. I do it too. Sometimes, here in the blessed United States of America it can be difficult and/or expensive to find a well balanced, high-fiber vegetable diet for every day. Some days, or even weeks can be difficult to find or devote the time to making/acquiring that kind of food. So, on these days, or if I eat a whole tub of Häagen-Dazs, then I take one, 250 mg DOCUSATE SODIUM after the ice cream tub / at the end of the evening (after all my eating has ceased). The 250 mg ones are a once-a-day tablet and IMO are the most effective. You can't wait until you're constipated to take this kind of laxative. There is a different type (one that I don't really ever use, as the Magnesium Citrate is highly superior [Citrate, not Sulfate - AKA Epsom salts]).
I've used this product for as long as a few, maybe even six, months straight. Which, is not a good thing to do. It says on the bottle not use longer than a week, but my buddy got Rx'd the same chemical for his morphine induced constipation for years by his doctor. So, I'm not sure how that works... But, I did find from my own experience, that it was beginning to make me kinda sick, like nauseous and weak. I wasn't getting all the nutrients I needed from my food. So, I stopped taking them and it helped dramatically. Just as these work dramatically - they can have dramatic effects if used wrong or for excessive periods of time. So, take with caution. I use them when I've been eating "wrong" (AKA, not healthy), which usually includes ice cream - a major constipator, so I'll pop one of those and the next day and then on, no problems. I just make sure to go back to eating healthy within a couple-three days.
Junk food is like a drug, no more than 3 days in a row! ;-)
Since I stopped these, I switched to something that did the same thing, but even better.

5. PROBIOTICS; PREBIOTICS; ENZYMES. This is SUPER, DUPER, IMPORTANT. And, I advise that you research many of the effective types yourself. Don't just go on the internet and google them. Actually, physically go to the best Organic/Alternative/Non-GMO/Locally Grown/Health Food store and ask them about what probiotics work best for you, depending on your physicality, budget, etc. and they will help you find what is best for you. I like to take, as a PREBIOTIC (on an empty gut), two Colostrum Lactoferrin - twice a day. For a PROBIOTIC, I take Kyo-Dophilus twice a day, with a meal. For the beneficial gastrointestinal ENZYMES, I take a blend of: Protease, Lactase, Lipase, and Amylase (all in one product).
I cannot stress the IMPORTANCE of PROBIOTICS. They are essential.

Good pooping to all,

CBDizzle