• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Getting prescription for drug in southeast asia (or is it needed/possible)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SÄPPPI

Greenlighter
Hello

Im going southeast asia (thailand,cambodia,laos,vietnam and maybe indonesia) later this year and Im aware how harsh drug laws are in that region. Im daily drug user (long time) and I dont want to end up jail there. My drug use is mostly pharmaceuticals (opioids like oxycodone,tramadol,buprenorfine and stuff like xanax,tenox,valium and lyrica(prebagalin)). Ive heard tramadol is otc drug in countriess like thailand,cambodia,laos and vietnam wich intrest me most. My opioid addiction isnt so bad that I could maybe survive on tramadol at high doses (yes im aware of seizure risk) but problem is I NEED pregabalin and I use lot of it. I cant get prescription for it in country where im from because of my medical history. Is pregabalin regulated in these countries? Is it otc medicine? If i buy it from pharmacy otc and get caught am I going jail? One thing Ive been wondering about long time is if I go to doctor in thailand (or any of these countries) and get prescription can I legally use anything he/she prescribes to me in that country? Also if getting pregabalin is impossible task how about oxycodone or stuff like that, I could probably stop taking pregabalin if i had benzos and strong opioids. Money is not issue. I havent decided country where im travelling yet so info about any of these countries is appreciated. Sorry for bad english and thank you very much for answers.

Btw, any tips from drug users who live or have visited these countries are appreciated too

-SÄPPPI (I made account but had some issues posting, maybe just new account thing)

Sorry, we wouldn't be able to advise you on this subject as it borders on legal discussion.
My best advice is do careful research so you know what to expect if you decide to take this trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.