• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Getting Over a Back-end Quickly and Effectively

shornprawn

Greenlighter
I'm a university student and am planning to roll (MDMA) in about 2 weeks time. The problem is, is that I have university assessments about 2 weeks after the day I plan to roll.

I'm simply looking for advice and ideas of ways to get over a mandy comedown quickly as to avoid losing a valuable couple of days of revision after my roll, due to feeling shitty; ideally with substances readily available in a standard family kitchen. I've seen threads and videos about this using specialized foods like rice protein and wholemeal bread etc, but the fact I'm a student means I don't have enough money to spend on things like this (the night in question already costing my ~£80+). Any pointers or advice on what will hep me which I can find in my fridge at home would be greatly appreciated. Anything that speeds up the creation of serotonin basically!

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Time, exercise, sleep, sunlight, Well balanced diet. There's no magic potion. Due to
The fact it's only your second time. I wouldn't worry about a bad come down

Thanks, I guess i'll have to man up and just go for a jog in the sun or something, just to get my body working faster! Oh that's good to hear, now I think about it people who have told me about tragic comedowns have always been using mandy for a while, possibly even abusing it a little bit.

Thanks, I guess i'll have to man up and just go for a jog in the sun or something, just to get my body working faster! Oh that's good to hear, now I think about it people who have told me about tragic comedowns have always been using mandy for a while, possibly even abusing it a little bit.
Yeah Mazzab is right, if you make sure your MDMA is properly tested with a testkit, that your dose isn't too high and that you don't mix with other drugs you shouldn't have a bad comedown but instead a pleasant afterglow. Everyone is different of course but normally you shouldn't have any issues. However if you plan on studying in the few days after your roll, expect some fogginess, your brain probably won't be working at maximal capacity :D I suggest you plan in 1-3 days without study right after if you can, so try to do some extra work beforehand. Welcome to bluelight

*edit* adding (untested) prefix, if you did test your drugs with a testkit let me know, I'll change it

Like BB said test your MD/know your dosage and you shouldn't have a problem. Mazzab also left some good advice about healthy living but you will probably have an afterglow instead of feeling crappy as its your second time.

Hey man, all your mates probably smash far too much MDMA which is why they've bigged up the comedown to you. Honestly, if you make sure you're taking MDMA with a test kit and keep your doses within a reasonable range then you'll more than likely avoid it entirely. Anywhere between 100-200mg is enough to get a full MDMA experience for your first time. My first times I had a blast on 100mg with no comedown. Nowadays I still have a blast on 120-150mg and I've still never had a comedown since first trying the drug back in Feb 2012. Basically what I'm saying is that if you follow the guidelines on this forum and play it safe you should be back to normal after simply recovering from the fatigue of being up all night and ready to revise. I actually find the days after I feel revitalised and motivated in life as opposed to down and shitty. It's all about getting the dosing right and not taking lots of doses over the night. Don't listen to your uni mates who say that a standard bomb is 250mg or that half a gram is a 'usual' dose because it's not. I've heard it all before from uni kids (I used to be at uni myself) who even claim to smash grams in one night. It's just ridiculous, abusive and outright wreckless. Grab a test kit, set of scales, weigh up 100-120mg doses with a small redose of 50mg and that will give you all of the good in MDMA while usually avoiding the bad.