• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

getting off h

bbabygrl

Greenlighter
been using h for about 1 year now mix inj of white and h i took 3 subs today to quit about 4 hrs ago last one. i want to do a shot how long do i wait

Generally you need to give it at least 36hours after your last Bupernorphine dose before you get a strong effect from the Heroin. But that being said normally I'm pretty impatient and end up using sooner like 12 hours and I'll get a little warm fuzzy but I'm not high but any stretch and it's a pretty big waste unless you have a decent supply of Opioids and wasting a few bags isn't going to break the bank. But it's best to give it 36-48 hours and get the most bang for your buck.

i'm confused. the title of the thread is 'getting off h' but the question seems to be 'when can i use after taking bupe?'- it depends on the dose of bupe you took, i used to only ever take minimal amounts when i was sick and couldn't score, just to hold off the worst withdrawal but still being a sweaty lethargic mess, specifically so i wouldn't get sick when i did score cos at that point i would be completely incapable of not using. i never had precipitated withdrawals, but if you have taken >4mg the case will be different. i never used gear within 4 hours of having bupe.

Yeah maybe wrong heading I am getting off h with h all around me so its extremely A mind fuck. i want to do a shot of meth and h mix as i always do i am sacred to do either alone but he says i will get sick i dont care if i dont feel the h I am scared to do the meth without the h i used 24 mg of sub yesterday today I did 16 mg my doc perscribed me 4 8 mg strips a day but I am not trying to do that. I live a crazy life as i am sure alot of u on here do came into an inheritance so money not an issue right now i am getting sober because I just got this inheritance and I want to buy a car a house I am currently living in the hood in cali with a rental car and people die sometimes 2x a day here. But i go through everyday fucken high and am not bothered by a damn thing except arguing with the hubby. now i am getting clean to shut him the fuck up and do the shit i need to without him clean too bs i know but whatever