• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Getting off Fentanyl m30's with Oxycodone both IR and ER

Delmonte421

Bluelighter
I am getting off about 8-10 m30 orally a day and have a ton of subs Xanax, OC 40's and 20mg IR oxy available to withdrawal from these. What is your guys advise on this?
I will get on oxy from my m30 feet pills for a couple days then cold truck iff that until I can take my subs again?

I want to switch to oxy because then I'll be farther away from the fent so ill be coking off oxy at that point nd then its only 12 hours until I can take a sub and not risk PW?

Good luck man. It sounds like you have all the comfort meds you will need.

Yep, transitioning off of the fent to the oxy and then eventually on to the subs is a great plan.

Hope it's over quickly for you.

And welcome to bluelight.

thanks, so I have the oc 40's and the 20mg irs which I can take for what 4 days then taper those down and hope on subs?

Yes on both of your last questions. Just don't go too overboard with the oxy's but yeah they will bridge the gap from WD'ing from the fent.

Then wait AT LEAST 12 more hours before you induct yourself with the subs. And start low. 1 mg...see how ya feel. No PW.....have another 1 mg. Up to between 4-6 mgs until you feel stable and not in WD from the fent or the oxy.

thank you so much for the help, and your right, I gotta watch the oxy use cause I don't wanna switch addictions. But what's really fucked up is the differenced between different m30 batches what ever the fuck they are putting in it these days. Straight ups some RC not even sent anymore. So unsafe and who know what its doing to you.

thank you so much for the help, and your right, I gotta watch the oxy use cause I don't wanna switch addictions. But what's really fucked up is the differenced between different m30 batches what ever the fuck they are putting in it these days. Straight ups some RC not even sent anymore. So unsafe and who know what its doing to you.
Exactly right on the ingredients. They are being mass produced in Mexico with the cheapest RC's and chemicals that they can legally import and each batch is different....depending on what the cheapest chemical of the week is. I heard they rotate between 6 and 8 various chemicals and RC's so yeah....the blues are a real roll the dice and take your chances.

I'm glad you are finally getting off of them.

believe it or not I'm actually a chemist so I understand much more then you might think, I took a bunch of med chem classes in grad school. I do appreciate the good vibes and I now know why people pay so much for oxy over fent. I only have done it orally and in the M30 form. Never tried or will heroin but its crazy the WD from these M30's. They may be cheap but oxy is so much of a better drug but god damn the price is impossible to take it recreationally like weed.

if you really are a nurse or at least do the research to properly help people here your doing awesome work!!!!!

if you really are a nurse or at least do the research to properly help people here your doing awesome work!!!!!
Thank you for the lovely compliment and no, not a nurse. I come from a very extensive medical background ( parents and sister were in the field ) and I picked up a lot along the way.

Plus a bit of life experience.

We are all here for you and wish you the quickest WD possible. Stay in touch. My spaghetti's ready so have a great evening.

I start tomorrow after work so will see how Saturday goes and Sunday. I have enough oxy, I think, to match my fent dose but this isn't a partying, this is getting off this shit, so I'm gonna see how much I can suffer before taking just enough to "feel better" and rinse and repeat until im at a point and ready for subs

enjoy your spaghetti, hope you have vodka sauce, here in the bronx we go to aurther ave and get the real Italian sauce etc and fresh made pasta