• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Getting of Fentanyl with nmicrosing, need help!!

Bobby Bats

Greenlighter
Does anyone know the answer to this?
So, as you are sniffing fenty, and you start your microdosing, do you start to feel a bit off? Like slight withdrawals? Chills and sweats? Some anxiety, and basically just "off."
I am only on day 3 of my Bernese. Day 1 I did .5 mg suboxone, Day 2 I did two doses split apart of .5mg. And now day 3 I have done two doses of .5 mg and will be doing a 3rd one n a few hours.
Ever since starting the suboxone, Ive had this feeling. Sweats or chills, anxiety, stomach is a bit off. But typically when I do my fenty Im superman and fel 100%. Im still doing my fenty, and trying to reduce it a little each day, but I feel like I should still be feeling good since Im using. Is this normal?
Will I have these slight wd's all throughout the microdosing? Tomorrow I will be on 1 mg suboxone.. Prob two 1mg's tomorrow.
But I went into precipitated when the Dr gave me 4mg so thats why I am microdosing and REALLY takin my time.
I just dont know if I am supposed to feel these slight wds right now. And I dont want to go up too quickly on the suboxone either and possibly get sick r precipitated.

Can anyone help on this?

Thank you in advance.

shit isn't going to work, I wish you luck but you should go in painting rehab and do it right medically assisted

Take it slow and keep getting sub built up in your system. Some people take 10+ days. You won't escape feeling shitty no matter what. Stay on .5 2-3x a day for a few days while doing less fent each time. I did this last year coming off a 1.5g a day habit of some really potent fent. I had already tapered my fent down quite a bit 1st and started just how you did. I also had Klonopin and gabapentin that helped tremendously. Get some gabs or pregab and benzos if you can.

And once again man there's no free ride, you're gonna feel like shit but not as bad as cold turkey.

Take it slow and keep getting sub built up in your system. Some people take 10+ days. You won't escape feeling shitty no matter what. Stay on .5 2-3x a day for a few days while doing less fent each time. I did this last year coming off a 1.5g a day habit of some really potent fent. I had already tapered my fent down quite a bit 1st and started just how you did. I also had Klonopin and gabapentin that helped tremendously. Get some gabs or pregab and benzos if you can.

And once again man there's no free ride, you're gonna feel like shit but not as bad as cold turkey.
Thanks GREATLY for the reply. I started on 1 mg today, and had done .5, for last 3 days doing its once, then 2x day, then .5 3x a day. Now day 4 Im onto 1mg.
Strangly, I passed out at 8pm and woke at 3 am and I usually wke feeling horrible but I woke this am feeling fine.
I have some Lyrica, and benzos. Can you recommend how to take them durig this induction / titration?
Id really appreciate. I took 100mg Lyrica last night at 7 with 50mg methcarbonal and woke at 3 am feeling pretty good.
I now just did a 1mg suboxone, then hour later sniffed a teeny bit on fent.

Thanks everyone for any advise and or help thru this.

Look at this. This case report shows a 33 yr old uy on fent for 2 years, purposely giving himself NARCAN to set off precipitated withdrawals.
Looks ike he did it, got suck for short time, then took a 24 mg dose of subox and passed out and that was that. He was better.

Do not take suboxone with a regular opioid like fent. It will cause immediate wd symptoms as bupe blocks the effects of regular opioids. Also a taper would be a better option then microdosing imo. Or just use enough subs to taper. Dont do both it's not good lol

Do they have Methadone maintenance where you live?

Would probs give u better quality of life than tryna micro dose fatty!

Good luck man opiod addiction is a tricky situation, thankfully a lot of people are becoming more sympathetic! Many good tools to help with opiod addiction, unfortunately the product on the street is all fent as well. Never been a better time to quit taking street drugs to be honest, especially H and pain pills.

Do they have Methadone maintenance where you live?

Would probs give u better quality of life than tryna micro dose fatty!

Good luck man opiod addiction is a tricky situation, thankfully a lot of people are becoming more sympathetic! Many good tools to help with opiod addiction, unfortunately the product on the street is all fent as well. Never been a better time to quit taking street drugs to be honest, especially H and pain pills.
No. I went for the subox and my Dr put me into precips. I went back in 7 days clean, and off everything and he said that it sounds like I need methodone but he doesnt do that. I really dont want to trade a wrse opioid for this one anyway. I can get thru withdrawals. Ive done it 3x already. And I will again. But now I am going to have to figure out why I think I can go back and just "go easy" when theres no such thing. After this weekend, Ill be clean, and no going back.

No. I went for the subox and my Dr put me into precips. I went back in 7 days clean, and off everything and he said that it sounds like I need methodone but he doesnt do that. I really dont want to trade a wrse opioid for this one anyway. I can get thru withdrawals. Ive done it 3x already. And I will again. But now I am going to have to figure out why I think I can go back and just "go easy" when theres no such thing. After this weekend, Ill be clean, and no going back.
Good on you man I hope you can move forward and away from active addiction!

Good on you man I hope you can move forward and away from active addiction!
Im trying but tody is HARD!!! I have some m30;s. I thought maybe they weaker than sniffer fenty nd they are. But as Im cutting back on fenty, and using m30s, they arent really helping me get thru. I need to get to thursday. I hve a dr appt. So Im upping subox as Im supposed to nice and slow. Today Ill be taking 1 mg 4x today.
Tmrw will be 2mg's.

I have some fenty left but trying NOT to use it. Until I have to then just enough to not be sick, The m30s aint helping but once in a while ill go sniff a little.
Im trying but its gonna be rough. After my Dr appt Tuhurs at 11, all gloves are off. I may use what I have left then, so fri Ill wake and it;ll be the start of withdrawakls but my subs by friday should be up there at 4 mg... the 4mg plus another 4 mg an hour later is what originally put me into precip wd. So Im scared as fkk getting to 4 mg.
But I been going up slowly and lowering the fenty use so ????
Ill keep ya'll posted.
But right now i got 3 flaps left of fenty. I had one today already so Im trying not to use any. I need one for thurs am to function for my dr appt. But by thurs, I see all fenty gone, then all Ill have are the m30's and subs.

Well? Its tuesday, and I havent used fenty since last Saturday and it was a teny bit to se if it had an effect on me and it didnt. So its 3 days snce I touched any fent and I am already dropping the subox down from 12 mg on days 9 and 10, to 6 mg total for day 11, and now today is day 12 nd I have yet to take a sub and its 115pm. If I feel the need to, I will probably do a 3mg sub today.
But for all the nay-sayers, IT WORKED. I microdosed up lowly over 10 days all while using fenty. On day 10 I hit 12 mg and stopped. So day 10, 11, and 12, I have not used any fenty and feel fine. And All I took at noon today was 1 x clonidine, 100mg lyrica, and 500mg methocarbanol.
No subs.