• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Getting my money’s worth of

Bloodborne1

Bluelighter
So, to put it simply: going to run out of my norco a day or two early. I have ER Tramadol I can crush and utilize to combat withdrawal if needed, however I’m asking how to get the best out of a few norco I have left. So give me all your recommendations:

Lord knows you don’t snort it, but should I chew them? Parachute them? Crush them in up in a glass of ice water and drink them? Or just swallow them like regular?

Do I potentiate? What potentiators should I consume (100% white grapefruit juice, tagment, benedryl, tums, Imodium, etc)?

I’m just trying to get the most out of my stash until I get my refill. Any recommendations, even stuff I may have not alluded to are welcomed. I know I can’t turn a few pills into a poppy field, but tramadol ER crushed just doesn’t do much for me so I wanna get the most out of my norco prior to its depletion.

Thank you all!

Wat about pregabalin/lyrica?

At least with tramadol it's a wonderful combination but my tolerance is screw up right now and I could no longer enjoy it as before.

Potentiating the dose will have the opposite effect that you desire. It will come on stronger and leave faster.

If you want to make your dope last and come off easier, you definitely don't IV it.

Getting the most out of it would be breaking them into 1/2's 1/4's and making them last that way. Take it easy on the nicotine, and take them on a full stomach as well.

So, to put it simply: going to run out of my norco a day or two early. I have ER Tramadol I can crush and utilize to combat withdrawal if needed, however I’m asking how to get the best out of a few norco I have left. So give me all your recommendations:

Lord knows you don’t snort it, but should I chew them? Parachute them? Crush them in up in a glass of ice water and drink them? Or just swallow them like regular?

Do I potentiate? What potentiators should I consume (100% white grapefruit juice, tagment, benedryl, tums, Imodium, etc)?

I’m just trying to get the most out of my stash until I get my refill. Any recommendations, even stuff I may have not alluded to are welcomed. I know I can’t turn a few pills into a poppy field, but tramadol ER crushed just doesn’t do much for me so I wanna get the most out of my norco prior to its depletion.

Thank you all!
IF you know how to do a cold water extraction, and can do it well, do that and plug it. I have not done it with hydrocodone, ive done it with oxycodone when i was in the same boat. Im sure it would work the same and in MY experience, plugging 20mg of oxy made me feel like i took around 40mg oral. Ive done it about 5 times and i do it to get the most out of what i had left.

Yeah I was going to suggest plugging, it will be about twice as strong, so you could get twice as many doses. The effect of each dose will drop off a little faster, but plugging only slightly decreases duration, and the fact that you can get the same effect from half the dose means it will go farther.

To do this, just dissolve it in water, let the acetaminophen settle to the bottom, and draw it up in an oral syringe, lube it up, and insert. Bu7t make sure you've emptied your bowels first.

other than that, if you don't want to go that route, I'd just eat less per dose, eat just just enough to avoid withdrawal. You won't get high, but you won't withdraw, either.