• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Getting help to quit benzos and opiods

opinaivekush

Greenlighter
Finally after having 8 drinks, 8-Finally after having 8 drinks, 8-10 bars of Xanax and 6 percocets with 1.5g of mdma I realized enough is enough. I need a psychiatrist as soon as possible. I get the percocets perscribed and I will be running out sooner than expected, although I have connections and some pills saved up for a rainy day, but will have the dose increased to fit my needs. For the past few months I have been given 1-2mg lorazepam a day for about 4 months now for sleep issues. I have realized I really need them for anxiety purposes as well, thus being better off something like klonopins or valium.

I just had two surgeries a few months ago(foot and ankle) and have just started physical therapy. I can barely walk at times, and the fact that im only 18 and can not even properly walk makes me think of bad thoughts. I will be given two more prescriptions for percocet and than will have to figure out how to tolerate the pain once again. I will be given some extra percocet for pushing through physical therapy for my first perscription but the second will be less pills with a very slow taper plan.

I'm not sure I want to get rid of the ativan as it honestly relieves big pressures off my chest. The xanax I get is just bad news. I take 2-3 at a time just so I can't feel any emotion anymore, but this has been going on for almost 2 weeks ever since I found a connection. Just so happens I found a bunch. Yikes? I think 1-2 or 2-4 mg of klonopin for everyday use would be a better option as I would like to FUNCTION. I might just ask for a few xanax pills in case of panic attacks as heart palpitations are some annoying things. Any med reccomendations?

I also smoke weed everyday and have problems interacting with females. I really want to stop the weed as well as it is making me extremely lazy, maybe limit it to .5g a day instead if 1.5-2g. I just took a break from weed for one month last month though but out of peer pressure and boredom from being unable to find a girlfriend, I decided to start again.

I am depressed from not being able to interact properly with individuals and using drugs as a cover so I will most likely given an ssri at first. How do these drugs affect mdma use? I have only used once ever today. But I plan on using just a few more times 2-3 just for the experience. I hope these medications do not give me suicidal thoughts as I have read. What are some meds you guys are on for depression anxiety?

Can somebody give me any non narcotic pain relief methods please it would be greatly appreciated.

10 bars of Xanax and 6 percocets with 1.5g of mdma I realized enough is enough. I need a psychiatrist as soon as possible. I get the percocets perscribed and I will be running out sooner than expected, although I have connections and some pills saved up for a rainy day, but will have the dose increased to fit my needs. For the past few months I have been given 1-2mg lorazepam a day for about 4 months now for sleep issues. I have realized I really need them for anxiety purposes as well, thus being better off something like klonopins or valium.

I just had two surgeries a few months ago(foot and ankle) and have just started physical therapy. I can barely walk at times, and the fact that im only 18 and can not even properly walk makes me think of bad thoughts. I will be given two more prescriptions for percocet and than will have to figure out how to tolerate the pain once again. I will be given some extra percocet for pushing through physical therapy for my first perscription but the second will be less pills with a very slow taper plan.

I'm not sure I want to get rid of the ativan as it honestly relieves big pressures off my chest. The xanax I get is just bad news. I take 2-3 at a time just so I can't feel any emotion anymore, but this has been going on for almost 2 weeks ever since I found a connection. Just so happens I found a bunch. Yikes? I think 1-2 or 2-4 mg of klonopin for everyday use would be a better option as I would like to FUNCTION. I might just ask for a few xanax pills in case of panic attacks as heart palpitations are some annoying things. Any med reccomendations?

I also smoke weed everyday and have problems interacting with females. I really want to stop the weed as well as it is making me extremely lazy, maybe limit it to .5g a day instead if 1.5-2g. I just took a break from weed for one month last month though but out of peer pressure and boredom from being unable to find a girlfriend, I decided to start again.

I am depressed from not being able to interact properly with individuals and using drugs as a cover so I will most likely given an ssri at first. How do these drugs affect mdma use? I have only used once ever today. But I plan on using just a few more times 2-3 just for the experience. I hope these medications do not give me suicidal thoughts as I have read. What are some meds you guys are on for depression anxiety?

Can somebody give me any non narcotic pain relief methods please it would be greatly appreciated.

Seems you have two different issues-the first is managing post surgical pain. Space out the oxy doses to match your pain level based on activity-PT, ice etc will help. So will slowly increasing your activity.

To me, your depression is a separate issue. Smoking weed every day will not help your interaction with the rest of the world. Taking an anti-depressant might help, but I'm biased-taking another pill without some form of therapy is unlikely to help. Do you have other things you are interested in?

Your problem is that you had one, then fell into another problem physical this time, and now having full amount of connections and no experiance with dealing with drug hunger as I can clearly see and could have deduced simply by your age and drug use. First that tells me that? Ativan is still active on you even if you use xanax at 18 to 20 times the dose you use with Ativan at equidose, meaning still react like some1 who never had em or nearly.

Now let's go drug by drug, because you use alot of them and each drug has its reason and each drug has a different way of being stopped unless you go on internal detox wich I dont think you need.

First, Benzo:
I, too, am a 18 years old benzodiazepine user, and I use it too for anxiety but for somatic symptoms, you see I am a psycho/sociopath with anxiety which means everything I got is psychosomatically sent. With this knowledge I can tell you that unless you are able to accept using benzo all your life, stop them and use them as party drugs in small doses with fun you know like alcohol, or on insomnia crisis, basically what I am saying is ocasionnaly in a reasonnable matter.
You wrote that you took Xanax to stop feeling, I suggest psychologist or psychedelics with a sitter that knows its way around psychology, NOT PSYCHIATRY cuz all they do these days is make you into a perfect workmachine. (fuck those wiered attempt at curing everything by altering monoamines..not talking bout the benzo there but bout today's psychiatrist environment)
Anyway, Benzo work but are not for every1 you just gotta know if you are one of them.

Now the 2nd drug, percs:
It is perfectly natural for a young men to have fun with painkillers when prescribed but it is also a fact that they are consumed meaning that you loose them as you gain an effect so you have to manage that. My only advice is life is a bitch and the worst thing to do would be to contact ouside your doc for 2 reasons:
1st : street is yucky in terms of chems,
2nd: Your doc is actually there to protect you from your drug use, yes I am ALSO one of those that think that they give them away not quick enough but, thats where I see what they did wrong, when a user with a long term need starts getting off the grid they are there to make sure he is safe. And that is important. So Basically if there is any DR reading this all im saying is give it quicker but less amounts at a time with a phonecall refill for Long term.

Third, MDMA:
My opinion might be biaised on this because I have never actually tried it. But all I know from street MDMA is that its most usually MDxx not MDMA and the x means exactly like what made math become hard in school, it means nothing, or evething until it is determined. The reason for this is that street chemist arent like breaking bad... they make mistakes making the other chemicals along with it, and sometimes even voluntarely making a cheaper more addictive mix so i'd say stay outta this. At all! What are you looking for into those drugs anyway? stop feeling ? bad drug for this! More feeling? I doubt that. Social? Can I suggest you Aniracetam or noopept or both? Great for everything in life really, even rebuilding destructed parts of the brain I sugges you also read a little on them. If you are looking for excitement, Natural Psychedelics! Too intense? Mix low doses with noopept tighten the grip on reality. I can't see any other reason to do this drug and if there is I am sure there is a way of getting the kick with something else, safe.

And last one Cannabis:

When you toke do you stop living? Yes, stop smoking, NO, then who da hell cares its weed.

Non-narcotic pain method, Oral cannabis, Cannabutter is awsome pain reliever. And clonidine but RAAAAAAAAAAAAARELY used alone, when I say rarely I mean I think I could say theoretically and I'd still be right.

Only one I know. And I know ALOT on multiple drugs. Painkillers are either NSAID wich still acts on cannabinoid system, or narcotiscs.

I also had problems interacting with girls until I was 18, which was when I stopped smoking weed and my self confidence got way better because I wasn't over analyzing how stupid everything that came out of my mouth sounded. SSRI's and MDMA are usually not the greatest mix, the SSRI's can sometimes block the some of the effects, other times you might be unlucky enough to end up with seretonin syndrome.