• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos getting euphoria from lorazepam-how do i make this happen again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nancy145

Bluelighter
I've been taking 2 mg of lorazepam daily for a couple months now, it got me high every night until about a month ago. my dose just got upped to 2.5 mg about 2 days ago, and now it gets me high again. tonight though, i feel euphoric from it, which never has happened before, even on doses as large as 16 mg. I take a lot of different drugs/meds daily, but the only thing that was different about today was about 300 mg of caffine 7 hours before i took the lorazepam and pipe tobacco right as it kicked in, although i often vape nicotine while on lorazepam and dont feel euphoria. im not having stress or anxiety today either. So why did i feel euphoria, and how can i make it happen again? I absolutely love this right now

Well, you have developed a tolerance and without knowing what other meds you are taking daily it is impossible to say.
But you have to be careful as Benzos like Lorazepam are highly addictive and the withdrawal from them is said to be the worst of all drugs and has the potential to be deadly due to seizures.
This is why Benzos should generally not be taken longer than 2 weeks. May I ask for what you are prescribed the Lorazepam?

Sorry, but we are not here to tell you how to abuse your medication

You are on the fast train of benzo addiction and as you know 16mg is a ridiculous high dose, you are risking a black out and taking 2mg a day for a few month is most likely enough for physical dependence
Imo you should taper and quit as you are still really young and benzo addiction is hell on earth, just read a few threads about it
Stay safe

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.