Getting back into fitness and then bodybuilding overall

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
So some past history, i have used a lot of various AAS in the past with great results but also some crappy side effects. So after being clean for a number of months now im looking at adding some sarms for now for recovery and to decrease the loss of LBM. At thee moment im already on trt thats working good and not making my estrogen stats jumping up and down but keeping them stable more or less. Currently I'm on 100mg test cyp and letrozole as needed which is very slim and also keep serms on hand too if any itchiness or discomfort develops around my nipples.

So basically I'm looking at adding some of the following:

Ostarine (MK-2866) @ 20-30mg ED (1st option)
Testolone (RAD-140) @ (low dose @ 10mg ED) second option or add on to first option
Ligandrol (LGD-4033) @ 5mg ED ( once again as a ad on to the mix or something to add on later )

In my past Sarms wasn't as much used or known that well, so anyone with some personal info on this would be greatly appreciated. Like if i was gonna go with just one which would be the best or if i wanted to use a combo of 2 which would you suggest and if neither is good which would you advise.

Main goal is endurance, not having muscle loss and losing weight with maybe some LBM gains or at least not losing any LBM.

Not looking at any AAS yet till i feel it is needed. Sarms is something completely new to me, so any advice or input is welcome

Sidenote: i do have some AAS on hand but don't want to go down that route yet. Just looking to getting back to were i always was with the least impact on my body as i have already done enough damage to it over the years of drugs of any kind.

Regards
CoffeeShroom

Okay after some of my own research as no real input was given here. This is not a very lively or active thread is it? But anyway i ordered the following hope it arrives before Friday so i can start on Monday

50 tabs of 12mg Ostarine
10ml vial of 100mg test prop

Dosages will be
12mg ostarine x2 ED
50mg test prop EOD
Test cyp 100mg a week (trt dose)

Arimdex on hand and also serms.

Diet is gonna be LCHF and training 5x times a week, swapping between upper and lower body everyday and change routine later on as more recovery time is needed. Also will be adding a low intensity cardio every morning and training in the evenings. Cardio will be adjusted as my fitness goes up and then i will change to 2x low intensity and 2x HIIT a week.

As for fat burners, might add a ECA stack if there are still legit ones out there or just clen my last 6 weeks. Also considering to add winstrol or anavar (if money allows it) the last 6 weeks too. Here is to my Springtime beach body again.

So that's the just of things.

Wish me luck

Sorry I must have missed this thread. I'll give it a read and edit in a response

It doesn't seem like you have a lot of stuff to use. Your cycle/blast would only be like 3-4 weeks which really wouldn't do much for you. As for diet, why low carb high fat? You'll have better insulin sensitivity and glycogen storage so why not utilize it?

Sorry I must have missed this thread. I'll give it a read and edit in a response

It doesn't seem like you have a lot of stuff to use. Your cycle/blast would only be like 3-4 weeks which really wouldn't do much for you. As for diet, why low carb high fat? You'll have better insulin sensitivity and glycogen storage so why not utilize it?
oh no i plan to run this 8-12 weeks, That what i got is just for the first month and every month i will just buy more as needed. As for the diet im aiming at a LCHF diet but if i feel i need more carbs then i will adjust, i have competed in the past and actually came 3rd for my division for Guateng and then qualified for S.A's and got 6th place there. I have a fairly good knowledge about AAS and different protocols but a lot has changed in the last 5 years since i was still very serious into this. Now i just want to get my body back to a healthy fitness look and be more healthy. But the whole cycle will be test prop right through and then just adding some extras for more recovery, fat loss and lbm gains. But let's see what i can get right. But what i posted is just for the first 3.5 weeks but total cycle will be 12 weeks roughly.

Still learning about SARMS. I thought consensus was that generally AAS are best in all metrics.

What´s the logic of using SARMs instead AAS?

As much as we shit on sarms, at least you're going with one that's been studied pretty heavily and is mild on the body.
I like the concept of your trt with a mild test blast on top of it and a mild sarm. Wouldn't be much different from the standard test+oral we see day in and day out and can be ran for longer periods without detriment to your blood work and matches your goals and expectations.

Why no Masteron?
i fell that masteron is mostly used for comp, most of the properties or advantages you get from this AAS if more aimed at gettig your body hard and grainy for comp levels, so just for a normal body recomp cycle, diet and exercise i don't feel a need for it. I might add proviron at the end of the cycle or after the Ostarine is done and use it from there on while i add other Oral AAS like winstrol, turinabol , anavar or proviron. Or maybe another Sarms.

I also use to love using equipoise in my cycles but know it takes a long time to work, so maybe adding this to the mix at 400-500mg a week, will it be worth it, Not sure what the general consensus lately is about equipoise but work for me in the past but always need big doseges like 700mg plus. So seeing as i Haven't used in like forever will it be worthwhile running it with the rest at at a low dose of 400mg a week for that extra boost in LBM gains with less side effects then normal test. Also looking at adding Tren ace the last 3 weeks (still debating this) with winstrol but will decide that later but if i do choose to add EQ it will be about 3 weeks into my cycle and then just run it aslong as possible with the rest of test only and adding orals and fatburners as i go along. If i do choose to ad EQ, i will by running it at least for 16 weeks plus.

So overall what is the consensus on EQ lately and is it still worth it?

Just for example the cycle will look semi like this

100mg test Prop eod ( week 1 to ? )
100mg test cyp ( weekly )
24mg Ostarine ed for 50 days (then take a break and use a fatburners for 4 weeks and looking at a CYX combo for 4 weeks) and then end it off with winstrol or high dose proviron, still deciding and also how financials look a that time. Atm i have budgeted a certain amount every month for my AAS or Sarms.

200mg Equipose 2x a week ( from week 4 - ?) This is just an option as im looing for extra bang so to speak, i can also run that from week 4 for as long as i want and then im looking at otherwise my next order will just be more test prop and then another packet ostarine for now.

But with the EQ, knowing how long it takes to work, i can run that with the whole cycle right through and pass for 16-20 weeks at 400mg when im done with innitial 12-14 week recomp and then just after that continue on a dose of 200mg Test cyp a week and 400mg EQ with some proviron @ 40mg ed for as long as i want to keep gains and body recomp and only add any orals as needed.

Still a few option to work out for the game plan but for the first 10-12 weeks it will be
Test prop
ostarine
winstrol
and ancillaries.

Anadrine might be an option ( but the vision thing is setting me off of this product)

Last edited:
Personally, I do both on top of that once in a blue moon a bit of meditation. I never took any suppliments yet I have normal size arms not artificial growth who fits on my body yeah, bc fibre my boy that's what bodybuilding it's all about. If your couch never mentioned the word ''fibre'' in your training sessions means he never cared bout you but your pocket.

Personally, I do both on top of that once in a blue moon a bit of meditation. I never took any suppliments yet I have normal size arms not artificial growth who fits on my body yeah, bc fibre my boy that's what bodybuilding it's all about. If your couch never mentioned the word ''fibre'' in your training sessions means he never cared bout you but your pocket.
Im actually a qualified personal trainer and with level 1 nutrition but like i have mentioned, so many things have changed since i did my cetificate and such, so now i looking to recap and just see how much stuff has changed and what are better or worst now, plus the slang has changed or protocols has changed. When to eat carbs and not to eat carbs. The macro ratio for just weight loss to recomp to building mass and just getting generally fit, it all has seems to have changed or it is being approached in deffirent ways. Like i mentioned, i have competed before and at my best i was competing @ 83-85kg with wit 3-5%bf bone dry. But i will carry on researching but from what i gathered so far a good starting cycle of test prop and ostarine should do the trick. Back in the day i would have only swapped out the ostarine for turanibal as i love that AAS but it has gotten hellish expensive now to run at a decent dose. I'm Naturally a mesomorph so always have an athletic build. But i have gathered fat on areas that i normally wouldn't have but that i guess also just comes from age.

All sarms did for me was put me to sleep. Trt on the other hand with a bit of hcg has made me happier than ive ever been.

Already on TRT, not the goal here. Plus i have a few mates that has had some good results with them, Ostarine being one of them and then also Andarine (S4) and Nutrobol (MK-677). They both used it stand alone with a low dose of test like 100-150mg a week and said they picked up 1-2kg of lbm mass while losing bf% at the same time. So hence the reason i want to give them a try. Ostarine will obviously be my first try with the Test prop and see my gains and losses from there and then decide to carry on or swap over. But Nutrobol has sparked my interest too now. Seems to be like a mix between T-bol and Var, which both i like. Use to run the two together end off cycle for 6 weeks with amazing results, so if Nutrobol can do that too i will be more then happy even if the gains aren't are massive or profound as those 2 together. But also one of the Sarms on the expensive side.

Mk677 is a gh secretagogue and not a sarm. Basically it works by mimicking grehlin causes gh to be secreted. It can make you hungry as fuck so be mindful. As in clear out the pantry hungry.

Mk677 is a gh secretagogue and not a sarm. Basically it works by mimicking grehlin causes gh to be secreted. It can make you hungry as fuck so be mindful. As in clear out the pantry hungry.
Yeah i read all that but most sites market or call or whatever it as a Sarm but looks interesting except for the munchies part, already struggling with that from the weed.

my bedtime snack

Pro: 52.5
Carbs: 6.85
Fat: 60.5
Colaries: 781.9

Wouldn't mind chowing this at least 3 times a week. Just wish i had some broccoli too to snack on.

Im actually a qualified personal trainer and with level 1 nutrition but like i have mentioned, so many things have changed since i did my cetificate and such, so now i looking to recap and just see how much stuff has changed and what are better or worst now, plus the slang has changed or protocols has changed. When to eat carbs and not to eat carbs. The macro ratio for just weight loss to recomp to building mass and just getting generally fit, it all has seems to have changed or it is being approached in deffirent ways. Like i mentioned, i have competed before and at my best i was competing @ 83-85kg with wit 3-5%bf bone dry. But i will carry on researching but from what i gathered so far a good starting cycle of test prop and ostarine should do the trick. Back in the day i would have only swapped out the ostarine for turanibal as i love that AAS but it has gotten hellish expensive now to run at a decent dose. I'm Naturally a mesomorph so always have an athletic build. But i have gathered fat on areas that i normally wouldn't have but that i guess also just comes from age.

Nm, a qualified personal trainer, to see. A qualified personal trainer who hasn't any clue about what sport is since he says that he gathered fat bc he's getting older. Listen, I just read your signature and that's no healthy mind for someone workin in the sport industry but hey, the world is going nowhere so no one cares to test you deep enough. I knew someone in my current gym, who was a coach and later on stand in coach and I think it speaks on itself. And while am not active here, don't bother to you know. Since I logged in to also disable some stuff regarding BL's bc disabling on email wasn't enough.