• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Getting a new doctor nervous about what to say because nobody believes me that I’m in pain

Fellon n sellin

Bluelighter
I’m getting a new doctor and idk what to say to him about my back pain the main reason being nobody has believed me in the past

but I also have a 6-12mg a day alprazolam habit which makes this even harder

please help idk what to do and I can’t work and I need the money try and get a new apartment

Hey Fellon. Still have that nasty alp problem I see. If you think you are going to get a script for pain meds it is highly unlikely. It may not be because they don't believe you it's just that in the current state of the world, the oxy scripts are few and far between. You may get a tramadol script if an MRI or X-ray shows damage but if the Dr. can't see any signs of degeneration it isn't likely you will even get that.

If that is you in the avatar then it is even less likely you will get a script. I ain't judging as you look like a few of my past boyfriends but Dr.s judge big time and you look like exactly the type of guy that will abuse a script. It's just the way of the world now. Docs don't particularly care these days if we are in pain.

If you asked me, I believe your main priority should be your alprazolam habit.
Your doses seem to be all over the place, you go from a couple of milligrams to 20-30-40mg (if not more) depending on the day. This is an extremely risky thing to do, even more so when don't have a decent script and/or a super reliable source, it's really going to make your life much harder than it needs to be if you don't do something about it (at least IMO).

Before even thinking about tapering you should try to stabilize on a somewhat consistent dose of alprazolam (whatever works for you at the moment). A good doctor should be able to help you with the whole process, most of them are aware of the dangers of being dependent on high doses of benzos.
If you're honest about your benzo use they should provide you with a script and assist you during the tapering process (tell them that you'd prefer to do it slowly to avoid complications).

I personally think it would be a very bad idea to try to get them to prescribe you opioids right now... Most doctors will think that you're just looking to score drugs and might even be unwilling to help you with your benzo habit.

Docs don't particularly care these days if we are in pain.
This isn't really fair on doctors.
Yeah like in any other walk of life you will get some that are just arseholes, but in general people join the medical professions out of a genuine desire to help others.
The real problem is that the anti - drug crusade has reached such a hysterical level especially in the US, that doctors can end up having the law on their backs if they're seen as 'over - prescribing' opiates. Hence many are now extremely reluctant to prescribe any at all, even in cases where it's medically indicated.

Hey Fellon. Still have that nasty alp problem I see. If you think you are going to get a script for pain meds it is highly unlikely. It may not be because they don't believe you it's just that in the current state of the world, the oxy scripts are few and far between. You may get a tramadol script if an MRI or X-ray shows damage but if the Dr. can't see any signs of degeneration it isn't likely you will even get that.

If that is you in the avatar then it is even less likely you will get a script. I ain't judging as you look like a few of my past boyfriends but Dr.s judge big time and you look like exactly the type of guy that will abuse a script. It's just the way of the world now. Docs don't particularly care these days if we are in pain.
No offense taken lol ik I look like a standard thug I hate the way everything is turning

my grandmother can hardly even get her Ativan script (0.5s)

I broke my hand and barely got a script for hydros and j don’t even abuse pain pills (I just take em when I really need a break from life

I’m just one of the lucky few who can take it as prescribed and still get a bit of a buzz but mostly pain relief and not get attached is easy cuz ik there is a wall coming

I learned that very young (I’m still very careful about the attachment) not saying it’s not always a possibility ik im playing with fire a lil bit

If you asked me, I believe your main priority should be your alprazolam habit.
Your doses seem to be all over the place, you go from a couple of milligrams to 20-30-40mg (if not more) depending on the day. This is an extremely risky thing to do, even more so when don't have a decent script and/or a super reliable source, it's really going to make your life much harder than it needs to be if you don't do something about it (at least IMO).

Before even thinking about tapering you should try to stabilize on a somewhat consistent dose of alprazolam (whatever works for you at the moment). A good doctor should be able to help you with the whole process, most of them are aware of the dangers of being dependent on high doses of benzos.
If you're honest about your benzo use they should provide you with a script and assist you during the tapering process (tell them that you'd prefer to do it slowly to avoid complications).

I personally think it would be a very bad idea to try to get them to prescribe you opioids right now... Most doctors will think that you're just looking to score drugs and might even be unwilling to help you with your benzo habit.
Yeah I’m probably just gonna get some real script hydros off the street from a reliable source and you’re 100% right

I just need to be upfront with them I just don’t know or what to tell him about how I’ve been using such high amounts without them sending me to detox

This isn't really fair on doctors.
Yeah like in any other walk of life you will get some that are just arseholes, but in general people join the medical professions out of a genuine desire to help others.
The real problem is that the anti - drug crusade has reached such a hysterical level especially in the US, that doctors can end up having the law on their backs if they're seen as 'over - prescribing' opiates. Hence many are now extremely reluctant to prescribe any at all, even in cases where it's medically indicated.
I just hope he might help me

ive gon thru hell and back, had 2 seizures brain zaps miserable everyday cuz of what the withdrawal does to my brain

I am an expert at getting opioids from doctors even in today's climate of non prescribing.

If you're still active message me because I don't want to type it all out for nothing it's alot of shit.

For starters though if you don't have an MRI showing a disc problem it's going to be impossible and I'd just get on bupe or methadone for addicts which are both great pain killers.