European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Get Well Soon, Sadie <3

Eveleivibe

Ex-Bluelighter
As Sadie isn't well n in hospital Inthought I'd make a thread so we can off our well wishes.

I wanted to buy some flowers but not sure whether hospitals allow them n I'm completely broke until next Thursday n need all thay money for little one's birthday so this is the best best thing.
Sadie always looks out for people on this forum; phoning, en n so forth she's akways looking out for people n helping them so our out tur. To give some thoughts back.

Sending thoughts of well wishes, hope n wishes of quick healing <3 Hope you're back here telling us to 'be nice' soon xxxx

(Can someone give me a hand putting some flowers n chocs on here back on iPhone n not sure how i do this if sny mods want to put some up ;) )

Evey

Get well soon Sadie.....and don't take no shit from those doctors and nurses!! :)

Sadie has come on leaps and bounds this week. She is still in a serious condition but she has grabbed the bull by the horns and is doing everything required of her to aid her recovery and then some. I couldn't be more proud of her - I seriously doubt I could have coped with the kinda curveball she was thrown a couple weeks back - and the doctors are suitably impressed with her attitude, outlook and progress. She's doing so well, in fact, that she has a tentative "release date" for the end of next week. It will depend greatly on the results of tests though, of course.

For those wondering why she is in hospital, that's a little tricky as the doctors have been a little flummoxed by that question themselves. They know what the result was but how it happened is only now starting to become clear and I think it is for her to talk about in her own time. I will say that nobody is in hospital for weeks on end unless it's pretty frikkin' srs bznz though and that is very much the case here.

Get well soon, belobed squirrel of mine <3

PS: Can't forget the flowers...

NSFW:
341.425.jpg

... and fruit

NSFW:
o-GRAPES-facebook.jpg

Awh those are love. Thanks, Shambles for letting us know of her progress x

Evey

I didn't know. Shame on me. Get well soon m'dear <3

I've lost a great deal of numbers due to benzo crazed phone smashing time a few weeks back. You have my number.

I didn't know. Shame on me. Get well soon m'dear <3

I've lost a great deal of numbers due to benzo crazed phone smashing time a few weeks back. You have my number.

Not sure if she has, cause she lost all her numbers unless you called or texts her recently. Maybe PM Shambles with it or I could text her and ask if it's ok to give you it again? it probably is but I don't like to do that without asking first.

Evey