Get To Know Your Fellow Freaks...

Hows it going. Im greg(22), born and raised in southern california. will be in chicagoland area from about january until july with my girlfirned, until we head out for me to start grad school, most liekly back here in ca. I love me some hip hop and reggae muzak, but i do like some stuff in most genres. as long as its not about the negativity. gotta keep it on the positive. uh, lets see. ive done my fair share of the drugs, but at present im only interested in contiuing with da herb, shroomies and e.

anybody in the la area or the chicago area(nw burbs) lookme up. im always up for some good times, ya know

what up everybody? i'm mike, im currently holdin it down in rochester ny ROC yea YEAH, and i'm going to school in Oswego Ny rigth now too. i enjoy indulging in all sorts of drugs, and all that fun stuff. i also love to skateboard and after about 5 years i'm pretty decent at it. so gimme a holla if your in the area or you wanna say what up

my aim is: Mackwizo

Ummm... my name is Robert, I'm 20 years old and I live near the Denver area in Colorado.

I'm a lover of music, ecstasy, friends, and good psychedelic ass-kickings.

Other than that... I don't know what else to say, LOL.

my name is jacinda, Im old 25 and i live between orlando and tampa florida. i like x bud and ice. love all types of music and im a work addict

BigCat007 said:
I actually sold my GST, and bought a GSX which is still bone stock.
I was running low 14s (@ 5280ft above sea level) with my GST

Have I told you lately that I heart you?
Still have the car? Still in CO?

You only love me for my turbo. tee hee hee

LOL.
Indeed, I do still have the GSX. It's bone stock except the clutch, which I upgraded after it died. Damn thing's got a lot of issues, I thought my GST was bad, argh. All hail the DSM. I love turbos... the give great blows

I'm Alex, im 20 years old. Right now i live in NJ but spend most of my time in NY.
I grew up in Los Angeles and am moving back there soon.
My drugs of choice are psychedelics (LSD in particular).
I also enjoy opiates and benzos.
Im a daily (for the most part) pot smoker/beer drinker.
The Grateful Dead are the greastest band in the world.

peace out bluelighter, i love you.