Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Get more energy with MDMA?

MyNameIsNotWilliam

Greenlighter
Hello guys,

2 Months ago, a friend of mine bought a batch of MDMA pills from a seller and those were tested by him with the full Marquis, simon, mecke (and the last one I don,t remember) test kit and showed up as MDMA. He said that the trip on them were absolutely perfect. He felt empathy and had that mdma signature euphoria alongside with somewhat a more "speedier" mood. His heart rate wasn't beating up that fast just like on speed but he had an energy boost. Later on, he purchased another batch of MDMA from another guy and the tests also revealed the substance to be MDMA. But somehow, he said that he also felt the empathy and the euphoria but wasn't really in a speedy mood, and more like in a "just chilling" mood.

Here, I know that the two pills contained MDMA. But is it possible that one of them (probably the first one) was cut with some other substance? Or was it just the mood? Is there anything that he could pop with the MDMA pill that he has to have that energy gain that he had with the first batch? I've heard some people like methylone but whatever thats just what I've heard on some other forums.

Thanks

Setting, mindset, dosage, absorption rate all play a part in how MDMA effects someone. Caffiene seems to give people the boost of energy there looking for if lacking energy. How long between doses of the 1st and second batch? This could also play apart.
With all that being said, ether batch could possibly have been adulterered In some way. We'll never know unless you send it to a lab.

I've had one night (the best fucking night ever) on some untested mdma. And we danced our asses off. Ever since then all my tested M has lacked energy, and I've just wanted to cuddle. I'm considering trying to find a small amount of speed to take with our next roll. Bf said he remembered his skin feeling prickly that night reminiscent of nights he had speedy pills. I've also heard ketamine can give energy, but we don't roll often enough to experiment much. Responsibilities. Lol

My first three rolls on untested MDMA were fucking incredible and I just can't achieve the same thing any more with tested MDMA even though I've had stuff that was lab analysed and everything. Either the first batch was cut (it was way too similar to the tested MDMA to be a different drug entirely), or it was just some first time magic that isn't coming back. Whatever it was that was different, I wanna know badly haha... Best nights of my life

To answer all of the dosage questions, he usually takes 2-3 pills (0.2-0.3g) each time he rolls and he rolls every two weeks to every month.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I do understand that the first nights might be the best, but he's been taking the same pills around 20 times and every time he had the amazing feelings every nights until he switched to another seller.

Hmmm if he has potent pills that is way too much. Reason I asked is that high doses of MDMA generally produce a more sedating feeling while doses a bit lower generally produce a more energetic feeling. This could be a possible cause. Also you can partly steer how much energy you have by changing your setting. If you hype yourself up by dancing it will turn the roll a bit more energetic, but you'll have to force it a bit in the beginning because you might not feel like dancing because of the sedation. This generally goes away fast though if you stay active

If you take less, the energy is WAYYYYYYY higher. 120mg.