• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

General --- ROA: Suggested, Traditional & Alternate

Nicomorphinist

Bluelighter
One thing I am wondering given the uproar about US President Donald J Trump suggesting bringing UVC and/or disinfectants to bear against 2019-nCoV--Sars 2 in situ is if authorities in the US states should have been so Talibanesque in their efforts to ban alcohol (potable ethanol) inhalers . . . not saying it would work for CoViD-19 folks, but it fits the question, no? They do probably have the effect to reducing anxiety about having the disease, as suggested for myocardial infarction: https://www.theonion.com/report-aspirin-taken-daily-with-bottle-of-bourbon-redu-1819564746

I notice a lot of people dissolve diazepam and other benzodiazepines under the tongue . . .having been given a few for a sprained ankle recently I can say it helped, as does dissolving D under the tongue as well. Not as much as mainlining it, of course . . .

I also notice "For Inhalation Only" very prominently, in fact amplified with a local pharmacy's sticker, on a box for a salbuterol inhaler -- do people shoot it up their arse or into holes in the wall so the house can breathe better?

Last edited: