Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

General Questions and Help

Murphy15

Greenlighter
Hi guys, first post so bare with me.

I am quite new to MDMA and just wants to get their head around things and get to know what is safe and what is not. I believe my MDMA tolerance is rather high as I can take more than my friends do.

I have taken MDMA (powder) and pills a few times now (pills 3 occasions and powder about 10-15 times). I was just wondering about what kind of dosages they should be taking. I normally buy a gram for a night out in town and has finished this off a few times (sometimes I have around 1/3 of a gram left) but other times I have bought a gram and not finished it even when sharing with his girlfriend.
I'm assuming a gram isn't actually a gram as I've been told by some people it's more like 900mg.

I have taken pills properly (properly meaning I have taken half or quarter a pill sometimes but only when at a house party or a more relaxed vibe) on two nights out (consecutive). First night I took 3 pills (in halves, didn't want to risk in case they were laced with something) and had an amazing time, possibly best night of their life. The next night I had the same pills (same amount) but from a different dealer in which made them feel dizzy and very strange with weird hallucinations and their legs and arms went numb, still had a good time but these side effects kinda ruined their night).

1. Am I taking too much when they are out or not? I have never had bad effects from doing this and feels like it is maybe a little too much from what they have seen on here from dosage amounts on bluelight but SWIM has never felt like their life was in danger taking this much and it is a good amount to get SWIM rolling and having a good time (a full gram).

2. When taking powdered MDMA rather than pills, I dab the MDMA by licking the end of their finger and "dabbing" it and licking it off followed by some water or putting the MDMA on their gums. Is this the best way as I have been told that bombing MDMA is the best way to get rolling and then to dab after a while to top it up.

3. If bombing, how much is a good dose (baring in mind I can go through a full gram in a night).

4. Is 3 pills too much on a night out? I think I shouldn't have taken them on consecutive nights, is this a bad idea?

Thanks a lot, looking forward to hearing your replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read a few articles and wow people are saying .25g is a lot to to take in a night? I'm shocked... Should I trt just taking quarter of a gram then when I next go out?

Welcome to bluelight :D we don't use SWIM here, besides you kind of 'gave it away' with your second post

If you have pure MDMA, then yes 250mg is a huge dose. And while a gram bought might not be a full gram, even if it was 700mg it would surprise me if that was pure MDMA you have. 700mg would completely smash you to bits, even spread over a night, that's waaaay too much. Are you testing your drugs? Because it sounds to me you should start to if you're not already. The thing is, if you ever run into really pure MDMA you're going to be in for a huge surprise if you take doses like that. 700mg is the highest I ever went, once, stupidly, spread out over 8 hours and with a very high tolerance. Never, ever again. A good dose, without a tolerance, should be in between 1-2mg/kg, so 160mg max for someone weighing 80kg

1) Yes, without a doubt, if you do that with pure MDMA you're going to be in for one hell of a ride
2) Best way is to bomb one good dose and leave it at that. Dabbing generally makes it difficult to estimate your dose and it isn't as effective as taking one good dose at once I've found, the difference is really noticeable, at least to me
3) That depends on how much MDMA the pills contain. If you have pills that only contain 50mg, you can take 2-3 at once to reach a good dose, if they are 200mg a piece you should only take half to 3 quarters. It can vary widely so impossible to say. And yes, taking MDMA multiple days in a row is generally considered a bad idea, if you do that sooner or later you're going to get worse hangovers in the few days following. Also just from how your body and mind feels after you've done a multi-day binge (yeah, also stupidly done that once or twice) you can tell it's really unhealthy

From reading your post it's obvious to me you should do some research. Read some posts on bluelight, check out erowid, read some actual research even perhaps if you're interested. The point is that you should get a basic grasp at minimum on how this chemical works, how you should use it to avoid side-effects/hangovers/OD's/... and what the consequences of abuse can be. Start here. MDMA is a pretty benign drug if you use it wisely, but like any powerful drug it can have side-effects when you abuse or misuse it

Last edited: