View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

General questions about lsd and candyflipping

GACK

Greenlighter
I did lsd (confirmed 185ug) for the first time last week and i was a bit let down in the fact that it was nothing like ive heard (visual-wise). me and a friend both did it together but we had both eaten a pot brownie an hour & a 1/2 or so before we put the tabs in out mouth so would that have overpowered the lsd a bit? the trip was still alright but didn't really get too much euphoria, we both were staring out the window of our apartment at the city for about 5 hours just talking about things but it wasn't really any different from a normal baked conversation. about 6 hours into the trip i had some k and the only thing that really changed was the cars driving around the city now looked like matchbox cars. i'm guessing this was the brownie but what are people who are more experienced with lsd's thoughts?

Also i'm keen on candyflipping soon with pure mdma and was just wondering what a good dose and when to dose would be? did a quick look around these forums and found that 150ug+ will over power the md so would around 92ug be good with 100mg of md or would more lsd be needed?

Thanks for any answers/help you may have :)

I don't know. 180ug LSD should have you frying pretty hard, but visuals are never guaranteed. It sounds to me like you took about 100ug, because that's the type of trip i would always have at that dosage. I also find weed sometimes fogs a trip, especially if you go into it completely baked. It's usually best for the latter half of the trip when it begins to wear off.

Last time i candyflipped, i used 200ug LSD and 200mg MDMA and honestly the MDMA overpowered the LSD every time it peaked on a hilltop, but i was tripping hard with insane visuals before the MDMA, also every time the roll dropped down a bit, and then for hours after the MDMA. The MDMA killed the locomotive visuals of the LSD for a while and instead induced a stationary visual state that was magical in it's own way and i believe to be a synergistic to this combination. Coming up on the MDMA whilst tripping can be a little awkward but once you drop in, it's indescribable.

Took the MDMA about 3 hours after taking the LSD. THe 200 and 200 dose was quite intense and took quite a bit of recovery time. It's something to be experienced once or twice for sure, but for me this combination is going to be very rare because it's so taxing.

150mg LSD and 100ug of MDMA sounds like a very good idea, just be sure of your products and potencies.

your best bet is to get a baseline for each and then you can guesstimate the appropriate doses. im gonna hippyflip soon, possibly tomorrow night, and the only reason im going to is bc ive already done each (from the same "batch") by itself. but its up to you just be careful and have fun

lsd is not supposed to get you euphoria. In my experience, oral cannabis is even less likely to get you euphoric, I can walk and do stuff but my gf can barely leave the bed after eating it. So the combination of the two should provide a relaxing trip, suitable for music or lying on the grass outdoors. While oral cannabis gets some people sleepy, acid surely keeps one awaken.

I'd try the acid on its own, to get to know its character, and leave the candyflipping for another time!

Yeah a good pot brownie can pretty much KO you. But for some including my wife and one friend from H.S. LSD and even mushrooms never gave them visuals. Gave them a clear high, made them laugh and made them feel all the same things everyone else felt, but both never experienced visuals. And in my wifes case it is not as though she is incabable of halucinations, she has had many pleasant ones on 25I.

I would really rarely recommend a decent amount of THC in the system before LSD or a hallucinogen is introduced for a lot of reasons. Number 1 being panic and dry mouth. THC can relax you but it can also generate unwanted paranoid thought, that can be powerful enough on their own and magnified into a strong negative thought loop if on a hallucinogen.

Try them separately and I agree wait on the candyflip. LSD can be euphoric, but your mind creates the euphoria rather then the drug as in the case of MDMA.. If you feel very good and very happy mentally you will in all likely hood feel energy that can even translate to a body high on LSD. At the same time in a bad mental state and things can go quite badly. Not that I would recommend MDMA to someone who just broke up with a significant other who they had a lasting careing relationship with, But I would probably forbid a person in that situation from taking LSD or Mushrooms. Not that it is a garuanteed bad time, but a subliminal depressant in a persons life can be quite an issue on LSD.

The best way to candly flip IMO is to be about 2 hours in to you LSD trip, clearly in a good place feeling adventurous enough to drop in another chemical

some would say the LSD allowed you to create that Euphoria. I too have felt awesome ready to dance..... talk ....socialize..... conquer the world... then solve all of it's problems as a supreame but also all know all loving ruler on LSD.

At the same time LSD can put you in a corner with negative though loops crippling your ability to think straight.

In both cases the user is delusional in a sense, either with a euphoric sense of grandeur, or near psychotic breakdown negative loops. this is LSD, in the same way your mind can create a high.... like a climbers high that gives the person an energy rush as they reach the summit, Like a football player psyching themselves up yes LSd can help your mind create euphoria that one can feel mentally and physically in unison.

With MDMA unless you have a tolerance issue, euphoria is almost a garauntee

with LSD you have everytime I would say a 60% to 70% chance of such a good time it becomes euphoric. With MDMA you have a 90% to 95% chance of being euphoric Don't get me wrong I have worn the shit eating grin many times on LSD. But I have also had increadibly introspective trips, that lacked tremendous rushes of physical and emotional energy, I have been in awe of what my mind can create, I have laughed hystericly at the thought of dosing my entire town, finding it moronicly funny to imagine what it would be like to be working ad 7-11 or Wa Wa due to peoples need to grab a pack of smokes cause cigs were awesome for some reason on LSD

On MDMA, give me music, give me a dance floor, give me music, give me my home with a tight nit group, and I can garauntee you I will have people laughing and moving just to move, conversations about how much concentration it takes to urinate....... LOL

MDMA is happiness in the sense that it releases serotonin. LSD is a lot of things, but it aint quite as happy as MDMA

I always find it difficult to candyflip - I find it spoils the trip because you're sat there thinking "Should I take the ecstasy now?".

I actually find I get a better bodyhigh than ecstasy from LSD alone simply by splitting the LSD dose 20 minutes apart. I usually split the dose into two gelcaps so the LSD oozes into your system slowly - it's more like ecstasy than ecstasy is - particularly when ecstasy has stopped working so well for you or the ecstasy is low quality.