View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives General ketamine HR tips?

epic11

Bluelighter
I cannot for the life of me find a "big and dandy" thread on ketamine. Generally when im interested in trying something new i start in one of those threads.
The main thing im looking to find an answer for is this: How long is a "safe" wait between dosing ketamine? (example, mdma you generally wait 3+ months or more before doing it again for proper effect)
Im aware of the bladder thing with ketamine and id never do it that much in the first place. But whats a safe time to wait for proper effect/safety?

with ketamine you can consume as much as you want for extended periods without the dangers of mdma frying your serotonin. But it will start eating at your bladder.

Also disso abuse can lead to mania and detatching from reality and believe your talking to aliens. Ketamine generally is very safe.

Do not do it in a bath tub or pool.

One night a week is fine usage imo. You can do it as much as you want all night. Start with little bumps. Some people say to avoid alcohol, but in my own usage i love some drinks with ketamine and some weed.

Ketamine mixes very well with mdma, cannabis, shrooms and acid.

Start a night off slow have a few small bumps every 5-10 minutes see how you feel it builds up over the night, smoke some weed play some music and rail some more bumps. Depending on your quality the k-hole can be reached at around 150-200 mg for new users without tolerance. Ketamine builds a long term tolerance and now takes me over 350 mg to k hole via insufflation.

Ketamine does wonders for depression and the next day you can feel amazing afterglow with life.

It also won't allow you to sleep for around 2-3 hours after your last use.

You will be totallly paralzyed deep in the k hole so don't go out there clubbing railing massive lines.

id start with 30 mg bump then do another 10-15 minute later and if you like weed then smoke some weed and go on a trip. Music and ketamine is next level.

If you want to k hole. Then snorting around 200-250 mg over the course of 5 minutes will get you there.

The k hole is an experince that is beyond tripping on LSD or mushrooms. Its on par with DMT and for some people the k hole takes them even deeper. The k hole is not visually awe like dmt, buts its a infinite dream land of fast changing scenes, the visuals are not bright, its like a void where you go out of your body.

Alot of it can be random and also relate to your own life.

The K-hole cured my PTSD and depression and changed my life. Enjoy

EDIT:

Ketamine can induce nasuesa quite commonly and i have puked many times on the verge of k holes, i try to remain in a sitting position if going on a major k hole night with a bottle of water next to me some tissues a towel and a puke bowl. also avoid heavy food or any food before a k bender, allow for a few hours of digestion to not puke your dinner up later on