• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

GC/MS tested Coke 84% pure, no active/harmful cuts - effects like Heroin/Speedball?

Mananas

Bluelighter
GC/MS: Coke pure, no active/harmful cuts - effects Heroin/Speedball?SHORT VERSION NOW

VERY SHORT VERSION POSTED IN REPLY TO THIS THREAD BY ME AS WELL THE SAME SUMMARY HERE STARTING THIS POST!!!

SUMMARY:

A. Coke lab tested, very pure not one active/harmful cut.
B. Me and my friend have same strange effects, same batch, same lab results, no placebo (didn't use together).
C. Effects: like a Speedball - nodding off, extreme euphoria also body euphoria, energy boost present yet difficulty keeping eyes open sometimes dozing off, etc...

D. !!!!ANYONE KNOWS WHAT CAN CAUSE THIS???

(I'm a long time user, normally respond to Coke like in general one would expect, had this once before with untested batch, back then thought it was cut with Opi's or some...)

Hello,

TEXT SEEMS LONG BUT WHAT IS ESSENTIAL IS MADE CLEAR VERY QUICK THE REST ARE DETAILS POSSIBLE RELEVANT.

Where I live, frequently very pure batches Coke go around regularly...

I'm a long time user.

I react to Coke, except two times, like normally expected: jittery and no euphoria with bad stuff, feeling good and talkative with smooth energy rush with decent Coke, with high quality Coke like my current batch amazing euphoria, also very present as an orgasme floathing through my entire body, energy boost present bull really relaxed state of mind.

Some years ago I had some untested Coke, which (I use Heroin and mostly Speedballs very often, so I know the effects well) felt like a Speedball, I felt not just a bit high like with top Coke, but was really very stoned, still had an energy rush, smooth but present, major euphoria, but also nodding off and had a hard time keeping my eyes open: I figured it was Coke cut with Opi's or something.

Now I have this lab tested batch very pure Coke without active/harmful cuts, and I have the exact same Speedball effect some days now, from the first line, small or big, to the last, effects last as long as the other time exactly as with top Coke, peaking about one hour long.

EDIT: having NO cravings for a next line WHATSOEVER...

I can't find answers and even the doctors at the test-center don't have a clue, a friend of mine purchased from the same batch, same lab results, he having the same effects as well (no placebo cause we purchased together but didn't start using together, told each other when we were at work next day).

Can anyone please help me figuring this out: having had the same happen to you? Heard about it? Know anything about it? Or just thoughts about what is going on here? Please let me know! Thx! (It's Peruvian Coke btw, showing all signs of indeed top quality Coke: uniform structure of small flaky pebble-like, shiny, soft, needing hot plate, not able to totally powder leaving a fluffy snow-like chopped line, on the contrary of a sting feeling lovely soft and nice going up the nose, no drip, very subtle only local numbing, subtle smell but clean, tastes clean and bitter, purchased from not just a dealer, stuff like this you will not find wit.h your average source, expensive and don't able to just buy a few gr.)

Anyone, I need to know! (EDIT: I have very nice H4 over here, but don't dear using it together, also before starting using first time of the day or when effects are fading and I don't re-dose to go to sleep, I worry about whether this could be an unhealthy spectrum of effects or maybe dangerous, besides fascinating I think for me using it knowing why it does this is really important!)

EDIT: thoughts of mine: where your Coke comes from, noticing very distinct with pure Coke, gives different effects. This because in f.e. Colombia Erythroxylum Coca grows in different soil and different altitude than Coke from f.e. Peru, which are the two main factors which are the reason for which active compounds/Alkaloids and in which proportions a Coca plant produces, making Peruvian the most smooth, relaxing however superior euphoric specially body euphoria sort Coke there is. What if this is a batch grown in a very uncommon place, or maybe not even Peru but somewhere Coke seldom comes from, making it gives this effects due to which compounds present in the leaves? Or what about production process when making the Basuca, or even the lab procedure? Or just possible some fields happen to produce these compounds giving these effects by accident now and then? Or some undetected product present? (tho we both did after the standard test with 0.1 to 0.3 sample for testing the total test by which you need to give one full gram for testing but the Coke gets, in cases like this - that's why this option exists -, as fully as possible tested: nothing detected. Or maybe a difference in weather or other environmental changes happened taking place during the period before harvest, happening now and then due to some things idk about? ...?

Last edited:
A. Coke lab tested, very pure not one active/harmful cut.
B. Me and my friend have same strange effects, same batch, same lab results, no placebo (didn't use together).
C. Effects: like a Speedball - nodding off, extreme euphoria also body euphoria, energy boost present yet difficulty keeping eyes open sometimes dozing off, etc...
D. ANYONE KNOWS WHAT CAN CAUSE THIS??? (I'm a long time user, normally respond to Coke like in general one would expect, had this once before with untested batch, back then thought it was cut with Opi's or some...)

Sometimes amphetamine can cause me to become very sleepy, so i'd say it's the paradoxical effect some people get on stimulants. I don't know what the causal factors are for this kind of reaction but it's definitely not an uncommon reaction to stimulants.

Thats what gook coke in high doses does. No speedball needed. But the "nod" wears off quickly and fades into typical stimulation, with a real speedball you transition from that coke nod into a heroin nod.

Thats what gook coke in high doses does. No speedball needed. But the "nod" wears off quickly and fades into typical stimulation, with a real speedball you transition from that coke nod into a heroin nod.

Indeed, as I said, the duration of effects are equal to that of top Coke, not to that of shitty Coke or that of Heroin, however, I still needed to test it as some short acting Opiates/Opioids could be present as cut, as for example: someone from the U-4... - series, o-dsmt, Fentanyl or some analogue,...

But, how do you explain the following, Coolwhip: if this are simply the effects of this high purity Cocaine, how come the source I get my Coke from at least the last five years brings in the same purity Coke/cuts always, even up to 86% pure, always 80% pure, and NEVER active/harmful cuts or in a large degree - yet from this source it's the first time ever I have these effects and I only had these effects once before, from Coke I purchased, untested, when I was on vacation in the UK, thinking back then it was cut with an Opi" or something...

Usually top Coke gives me these effects: a head high, yes, but subtle, slightly high, but not totally from the map, relaxed but not a relaxation like this, not like with Heroin feeling like you could not in any way relax more or better or stronger, just a relaxed mind-set is present but still also a smooth energy rush, making me tap my feet on the beat of the music, or shaking my head on the beat of the music, or wanting to dance but don't cause I'm enjoying laying down too much just enjoying the major euphoria, also in the body like now (Peruvian Coke is known for this euphoria when pure), but not like now laying down cause I'm nodding off, can't keep my eyes open, can only type with one eye open now also not normal, seeing double, when going to the toilet need to hold me at the wall or table or so cause I feel as if I'm falling from left to right, etc...

This is contradictory, if your explanation woud be correct, right?

Last edited:
GCMS reference labs don't test for everything possible...they don't do a full ion scan so there is tons of random shit they wont see

GCMS reference labs don't test for everything possible...they don't do a full ion scan so there is tons of random shit they wont see

(short explanation plus followed by one long ? only for those interested in what it's about (saying so in the title of that ?), otherwise don't read the long ?, specially not if you think I'm stating anything else than pure facts)

1 SHORT

In fact, where I live they DO test your drug AS FULLY AS POSSIBLE, if you want a detailed explanation, here is one, but skip it if you find it too much text, in short the point being: a) due to our unique in the world drug policy a full test IS possible and EVEN MORE SO very, VERY COMMONLY that this gets done , b) due to standard getting this full test when you report effects like these and a standard test has shown nothing special and you can give one full gram to test as sample (instead of the 0.1 to 0.3 sample for the standard test which is practically free, and totally free for minors and c) you can get this full test if you want any time you like if you want to pay the amount they ask for doing so and if you deliver at least one full gram as sample to test (not 0.9, exactly at least 1.00 gram).

2 LONG

In detail, and more info about drugs where I live, testing and drugs globally (skip if you find it too much text or don't care about purity here and other places, differences in culture etc...):

Where I live it's not like in other countries since over here we have a drug policy unique in the world, and also not like this international test service, over here you can get the standard test, for a sample 0.1 to 0.3 gr. almost for free, if you are willing to spend some money and done standard in rare cases like mine when I, after the standard test and reporting the effects of the Coke present with both me and my friend and as explained - not used the Coke together so no placebo effect from him or me possible, but purchased same batch at the same time, cut from the same one kilo, unwrapped brick with stamp saying "909" on it (as the Peruvian always has this stamp and we get to cut from the brick ourselves and they weigh it for us in front of us in the warehouse where all the bricks are stashed just after they arrived in the harbor and having had the same test results twice me and my friend and both same effects, for him first time, for me second time - I had these effects from Coke once before from another source, not tested batch, back then thinking it was cut with some Opi or so... - we also can turn in a sample of a full gram and pay a lot and they test the sample as fully as possible, even to any possible residue from production process and analyzing the Alkaloids and their %'s to very precise make up in which soil and on which altitude ergo which regio this leaves come from, were grown, also the region says something about possible or likely production processes (f.e. not every region uses Kerosine as extractor, but the inferior gasoline, and so on...) So yes, over here you get as a drug user every possible resource handed out to you if it fit's harm reduction, meaning: all info about what you use, special, free, only able to get detox this way by the way, only if you as a user want it, you cant get forced here into detox and if you don't coorporate well you get kicked out of detox (so all our freedom comes with the price of being able to act responsible regarding drug-use), you get clinical version of your drug, whatever drug, even as only country in the world we have rehabs for GHB, and you get this clinical let's say GHB and they very slowly make the doses smaller and longer apart, so you don't have to go through cold turkey, for Heroin detox is scratched already quite some time, since addicts most of the time get addicted to the methadone but keep addicted to Heroin, so they get three doses clinical grade Heroin a day for free to prevent them from getting homeless, severe dopesick and turn to crime to get money/dope, and because Heroin when clean does not damage the body, not destroys even one braincell, and one can use it daily and still grow old healthy, drugs are, any drug, condoned for own use here and we have stores selling a lot of heavy duty drugs legally, from dmt psychedelica to grow, to extract the crystals or buy it simply ready to use (one or more doses, no limit) so you just buy yopo, ayahuasca, changa, but also iboga or shrooms or... they sell uppers, downers (from kratom to opium, tho kratom is actually family from the caffeine plant, however, most of all the famous very quick out of stock every time, gold extract red vein bali 20 to 60x which even for people who use oxy, #4 and #3 Heroin almost daily like me gives still a quite nice Opioid-like buzz as only kratom, extract or tincture i know about!--), to parapharnelia like meth bowls, crack pipes, weed pipes, bongs, shishas, sniff-kits, sniff-tubes, extractor machines, stash products like books, coca cola cans, working room temparatere measoring things very nice and working and much more all with a sealed secret compartiment for stuff, testers for at home for every drug (two for each, one for indicating purity one giving a color (with map) if a cut is present and intensity of the color indicating the amount of each cut, also selling seeds and plants as well as the most professional growing gear (inside grow tents, automatically with timer special light frequencies, giving water, regulating temp, moist, air, conducting fresh air, and so on, from mushrooms to weed to coca plants to peyote cacti to salvia plants mimosa or chaliponga and caapi, papaver somniferum, blue lotus, yopo (n,n and 5 meo dmt containing seeds prepaired with chalk able to snort or smoke), ephedrine, many Opioid-like substances, many amp like substances, we of course have coffeeshops for weed and hashish, we have RC shops legally selling the u-4... series, n ethyl hexedrone, o-dsmt, new forms of PCP and DMT and all those shitty substances and deadly shit like Fentanyl: also for streeatdealers selling to the homeless or ripping of tourists with what for tourists is like the same or often still better quality coke and heroin as they have at home with scammers still selling 50 to 60% purity, for the middle class average dealers selling at half the price as for example a gram of coke in the usa or uk, or sometimes only 1/3 of the price, on average the quality most users get over here is 70 to 75% for Coke, 60% for Skag (nr 3 Heroin) and 75% for Smack (nr 4 Heroin) and high class coke on average 80% and high class nr 3 H 80% and nr 4 H 89% and always Fent-free.

This is the unique country but, more important, city (the capitol) I live in, since my city goes in practice way beyond (in positive way) as our already unique drug policy attracks drug tourists from all over the world of which too bad a lot OD... Or freak out from psychedelics.

You see, every drug here is way stronger and way more pure than anywhere else in the world, and not just a little, but way more pure, clean, strong and therefore if you don't know this an do not adjust your dosages, whether it is lsd shrooms or just weed or coke and heroin (if you are not high up the ladder in a cartel in s-america or in afghanistan or some for Coke and Heroin you will nowhere else in the world, not even close, find these drugs as pure and clean as over here).

So over here, it's a really unique drug scene, leader in all that has to do with drugs of the entire world, from the attitude of the people living here by nature (if a dealer try to sells us powder Cocaine or hard rocks for Coke (hard rocks meaning re-rocks so definitely very cut) we will give this dealer a piece of our mind in a very hard way, as shit like cutting up over here is seen by users as a major crime, as even those dealers seen as kind of murderers that poison their buyers potentially killing them and not giving a fuck about other people, something pissing us off immensely) as well as a lot of respect and gratitude for dealers who sell very high quality stuff, so the attitude of dealers here is to be the ultimate one, the one people say: he's one of the greatest dealers ever, his product is lab tested and every time showing best quality possible, even being out of business for some while regularly if they can't find a good enough batch to sell and never cutting up themselves, they are proud to be such a dealer, all want to be such a dealer, sell for a higher price and higher amounts only to the better class (who have more money so they buy more = more profit, people with more higher standard = less risk, both for getting busted as dealer as risking junkies pulling a gun on you to rip off all the seller his cash and drugs and more, and so on), so making better money means nice clothes, fancy car, fancy dinners, owning the bouncers in a club making the club your own (clubs here are often ruled by drug gangs, if you are a client, you rule the club)... etc...

Last edited:
Is it possible that traces of fentanyl (or fent analogue) were cut into the coke, which has missed being tested?

How large a sample was actually tested?
I don't really know how these things work, but some of those drugs are super strong and active in minute quantites.

No, not possible, first the standard test was done, sample needed 0.1 to 0.3, almost free.

Then a full test was done: sample needed 1.00 gram (not even 0.9, no, one full gram at least), also expensive, but really very accurate, full test as possible, analyzing a lot more than just purity and cuts,...

Two factors are most important here: both me and a friend purchased from the same batch at the same time, but we didn't use together, we each went home and each used at home, telling each other the effects the next day both surprised we both had these effects (so it's not an individual thing, like me being very tired or so or having an illness that I was not aware of yet causing this, no it's causing it to two different people in the same way, two long time users, from the same source for long time, normally reacting to all kinds of Coke as expected) and it's not what is to be expected from this pure Coke with virtually no cuts, just one, only few %, harmless and not active at all, both tested and not allergic to anything...

Many people actually experience this.

I was thinking: since it's Peruvian, maybe from a very uncommon place to harvest Peruvian where soil and altitude not just make the Alkaloids that give the typical effects of Peruvian (which are the most euphoric also in the body, most smooth experience and least energy boost of all types of Coke), but make them even more extreme at that place giving these effects due to the present Alkaloids?