• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

GBL dosing schedule?

dextromethorphian

Bluelighter
I've been reading up on GBL (since I plan to try it soon), but haven't really seen a good dosing schedule for someone with NO GABA tolerance. I will be using a oral syringe so taking too much shouldn't be much of a worry.

Try half a ml and work your way up.

Allow multiple hours to pass before redosing.

Also, it is important to understand that the magnitude of the effects accumulate in a nonlinear fashion.

Meaning, the effects of 2ml may not feel like its "twice as strong as 1ml" as one would expect, but rather 3x stronger, or etc. This especially true with repeat dosing. One might be having a fine time, being modestly inebriated from previous doses, then get hit with unexpectedly severe intoxication when 1ml more is added.

So basically, it's fairly unpredictable stuff and easy to wind up much more fucked up than you wanted to be. So becareful. It's easy to go from "hey I barely feel much of anything" to "I feel horrible, please make this end"

Try half a ml and work your way up.

Allow multiple hours to pass before redosing.

Also, it is important to understand that the magnitude of the effects accumulate in a nonlinear fashion.

Meaning, the effects of 2ml may not feel like its "twice as strong as 1ml" as one would expect, but rather 3x stronger, or etc. This especially true with repeat dosing. One might be having a fine time, being modestly inebriated from previous doses, then get hit with unexpectedly severe intoxication when 1ml more is added.

So basically, it's fairly unpredictable stuff and easy to wind up much more fucked up than you wanted to be. So becareful. It's easy to go from "hey I barely feel much of anything" to "I feel horrible, please make this end"
Does half a mL still apply even if it's not very pure GBL?

Does half a mL still apply even if it's not very pure GBL?

Who knows, it's hard to gauge purity. Better to start as low as possible.

(The counter argument to this would be, if it's too low, your risk running into trouble by trying to redose excessively.)