• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Gay Saunas/Bath houses/backrooms/SOPV, What is your stance on sex-on-premises venues?

Your gay buddy idea on the STDs is funny... People do shit like that. But also lucky, yes - its possible he sucked off 600+ men without getting an STD. In the past 10 years, I had sex with over 130+, My teen years til my 30s, it was 10 or so. My only STD was early 20s... I think. I should go back to an old clinic and see if they'll check my chart - if they still have it. I really don't think I've had a 2nd. But I've had a few scares.

I did a search in my city for a uni-sex bathhouse that allowed sex... only found a few gay ones. Hell, I didn't even KNOW they were next to where I go to clubs and do work. It was like HOLY SHIT, I drive by that place a few times a month and never knew. :)

Many years ago, I did drop off a gay friend at such a place. I asked him later what it was....

I frequent a bathhouse in Phoenix. Perfect venue for chem sex. Party all night, give head to 10-15 people, and have anal (passive) with about 5-6 guys. Always use rubber. Great place to party with meth, and great place to have sex. Never a problem.