• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Gay British Tweaker

chemsexblues

Greenlighter
Hello guys. I used to be deeply into Reddit, had loads of karma and followers, but that was from my controversial side of being pro-drugs and posting videos and pictures smoking meth. Since I've been banned I've felt kind of lost on the internet because I'm not a part of any community and I'm used to always chatting with new people online.

I came here looking to meet people, ideally in the UK where we can relate more and nudge at websites that deliver let's say paraphernalia.

I won't give too much information as I already have criminalised myself all over Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, and I don't hide things too well so I should leave it there but I'm just a regular gay guy getting married a couple months and I'm always up for a chat so UK peeps hit me up, especially you crystal meth lovers because I'm the biggest meth smoker that I know.

Love x

Hello guys. I used to be deeply into Reddit, had loads of karma and followers, but that was from my controversial side of being pro-drugs and posting videos and pictures smoking meth. Since I've been banned I've felt kind of lost on the internet because I'm not a part of any community and I'm used to always chatting with new people online.

I came here looking to meet people, ideally in the UK where we can relate more and nudge at websites that deliver let's say paraphernalia.

I won't give too much information as I already have criminalised myself all over Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, and I don't hide things too well so I should leave it there but I'm just a regular gay guy getting married a couple months and I'm always up for a chat so UK peeps hit me up, especially you crystal meth lovers because I'm the biggest meth smoker that I know.

Love x
Welcome! You should checkout the European/African sub forum to find others from the UK. There's plenty of tweakers from all over the world on this site so you'll find your tribe. See you around. Also checkout the Lounge.

Welcome! You should checkout the European/African sub forum to find others from the UK. There's plenty of tweakers from all over the world on this site so you'll find your tribe. See you around. Also checkout the Lounge.
Thank you I'll definitely have a look around. Safe my friend.

Gay tweakers are usually pretty cool IME, they usually can hook you up w/ some good drugs lol

Welcome to the site good sir, hope you enjoy your time here!

pleasure 2 meet u, welcome to bluelight. you’re always invited to eat at our table!

Hey. I've been blanket-banned permanently from the whole site as well. Granted most of reddit is a pointless cesspit, but I miss looking in on the addictedtotheneedle and heroin subs.

That said BL is a lot better. You'll like it here! Cheers 🍻

Love x
So you’re trying to sell things? Sadly, that’s also not allowed here. We would love to have you in the welcome to the community sense of things, but please don’t spam the forum or try to sell stuff through your account.