View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Games on Dissociatives

crOOk

Bluelighter
So I remember playing Battlefield 4 or 9 or whazever öast year on MXE and it was a blast. Now there's a game calles Typing of the Dead. Lots of fun when you're in that place. Try iz- I dare you. Willedit. Took like 500mg diphenidine throughout the day. Hope O make sense,

Edit: Oh god, this is embarassing. I apparently have been playing Typing of the Dead last night when the diphenidine came on and was very enthusiastic about it.

Last edited:
Looks like the diphenidine has a solid hold of you, hope you're staying safe!
I've tried playing games like Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart on ketamine before but the anesthetic state didn't seem very helpful. I had slow reactions, I was confused and uncoordinated. For some people it works, but I suppose I'm not as comfortable or familiar with the dissociative state.

i have enjoyed playing games on any dissociatives but 3meopcp is best. You still get the immersion but with better control.

Ok, I don't really believe this is worth it's own thread, but I found games that are very forgiving to be best suited. Nothing in which a mistake will force you to repeat what you last did in the game. While Typing of the Dead was plenty of fun sober, it just didn't work out very well heavily intoxicated.

Gaming on MXE is my ideal set & setting for an MXE trip, I won't have it any other way. Dose sublingually, wait until I start to feel it, go for a long 40 minute heavenly slower, then go play some GTA and Half-Life while under the influence. This is on around 30-40mg for what it's worth. Been a long time since I had any MXE but this is the way I'd always take it.

Holes are inferior to the hole dose with Ketamine, and low doses are just not all that dissociative, medium doses and gaming are where it's at!

Gaming on Methoxphenidine was lovely too :)

Gaming on MXE is my ideal set & setting for an MXE trip, I won't have it any other way. Dose sublingually, wait until I start to feel it, go for a long 40 minute heavenly slower, then go play some GTA and Half-Life while under the influence. This is on around 30-40mg for what it's worth. Been a long time since I had any MXE but this is the way I'd always take it.

Holes are inferior to the hole dose with Ketamine, and low doses are just not all that dissociative, medium doses and gaming are where it's at!

Gaming on Methoxphenidine was lovely too :)
Ha, so I'm not alone with this after all. Have you played the GTA V mission in which Michael is being poisoned with ketamine by his son ("Did anybody say Yoga?"). I've been playing video games for 25 years now and THAT was easily one of the best gaming scenes in history. I actually played it on diphenidine the first time, but replayed it many times afterwards because it is so fucking brilliant. Here's a link for those who missed it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9_R26RRRA8 (start at 30seconds)

@wayab
I've never tried 3-MeO-PCP, but diphenidine is similar in that respect. It basically leaves your motor functions completely intact until you reach VERY high dosage levels. I also don't get double vision on it like I do on MXE and pretty much every other dissociative.

Last edited:
cr00k what games do you play?
I like to play games where i can abandon the goal of the game, open world games. Miasmata was great on mxe but dying of fever all to often in it kinda made me switch to other games, so yeah what you said - forgiving games are better :D
skyrim on 3meopcp was very nice
i can't wait to try out diphenidine and 2-meo-diphenidine. fucking money... also i can't wait for you to try 2meo-diphen i would very much like to hear your thoughts on it and how it compares to regular diphenidine

When I had a bag of MXE I was thinking "I'll play some BF4 after I dose" and never ended up opening the game haha. Just listening to music, searching web and in the end taking last dose and going to lay on the bed under a blanket listening to music. Can't really watch any movies/series on MXE either..

Last edited:
I played Mario for Wii on MXE once (just 20mg too), my friend who has loads of MXE experience and I both quit playing when it fully kicked in because we couldn't really focus and we couldn't very effectively control the game. Personally games and dissociatives for me do not mix. Movies can, but if I get beyond a really low dose they just seem fake and forced and awkward. The only real way I like to experience dissociatives is with closed eyes, with or without music (but preferably with).

It's worth noting that MXE and ketamine are my only real dissociative experiences. I have also done DXM a number of times but never above 300mg.

I thoroughly enjoy playing ridiculously colourful games like Geometry Wars 1 & 2 video and Extend Every Extra Extreme video on dissociatives. It seems that I am able to get into the 'zone' far easier when zonked.

cr00k what games do you play?
I like to play games where i can abandon the goal of the game, open world games. Miasmata was great on mxe but dying of fever all to often in it kinda made me switch to other games, so yeah what you said - forgiving games are better :D
skyrim on 3meopcp was very nice
i can't wait to try out diphenidine and 2-meo-diphenidine. fucking money... also i can't wait for you to try 2meo-diphen i would very much like to hear your thoughts on it and how it compares to regular diphenidine
Well I haven't played that many games on dissociatives yet. Battlefield 3 SP, GTA V, Typing of the Dead, that's it. Two of these are extremely linear (in TOTD you can't even move your character) and GTA is kinda sandboxy. I should say that when I do dissociatives, I do them at very high doses, so I usually don't progress very far in whichever game I play. Typing of the Dead gives you unlimited tries, it just counts how often you died. I actually managed to progress through the first 4 levels yesterday (of around 10), which came as a huge suprise when I opened up the game today.
While I've never played it myself, I could see the appeal of something like Miasmata for these situations (without the dying part).

I'll probably be getting some 2-meo-diphenidine sometime soon, but I haven't quite made up my mind yet. I've already done dissociatives on 8 days in the past half year, which is a little too frequent for me personally. Don't want to fall back into old habits. Then again, how could I miss out on a novel dissociative, right? :D Most people seem to enjoy it more than diphenidine, but those seem to be the same people who enjoy MXE more than diphenidine, which I can't agree on at all. For me personally diphenidine ranks way up there with ketamine and pcp.

When I had a bag of MXE I was thinking "I'll play some BF4 after I dose" and never ended up opening the game haha. Just listening to music, searching web and in the end taking last dose and going to lay on the bed under a blanket listening to music. Can't really watch any movies/series on MXE either..
The trick is to start playing before the drugs hit you. ;)

I thoroughly enjoy playing ridiculously colourful games like Geometry Wars 1 & 2 video and Extend Every Extra Extreme video on dissociatives. It seems that I am able to get into the 'zone' far easier when zonked.
Ha those look like they could be fun indeed. :D

How high do you guys dose when you do this?

Last edited:
Ha those look like they could be fun indeed. :D

How high do you guys dose when you do this?

Fairly moderate with DXM (high 2nd plateau), and with MXE, either right below the threshold of the hole, or during post hole stimulation. For me there doesn't seem to be enough to it at lower doses.
I dont have any experience with any other dissos yet.

If anyone wants any hints and tips on the rules, or of how to get good high scores in Geometry Wars 2 or E4, please feel free to pm me.
With both games the scoring system is very tricky to figure out without extensive trial and error

Last edited:
Does DXM count? If so I remember playing games at a buddys house after downing at least 1 bottle of cough syrup and I really couldnt get into the game enough to care what was going on. Possibly 2 bottles I remember having several bottles stocked around that time and not being shy with it. Was still skilled and coherent enough to beat people at fighting games but really thats just memorized moves and strategies Ive done a milion times. I really cant picture myself sitting down and getting into any type of game, DXM just doesnt have that "chill and get in the zone" quality that a couple other substances have that really go well with gaming (weed and... more weed, to name 2). And I say that as a straight up gamer, typing this up through the Xbox IE browser even as we speak on my little keyboard controller attachment lol...

Ive never had ketamine or diphenadine so my results could be skewed but. Id say dissociatives are pretty low on my list of "things to get fucked up on and play video games."

DXM definitely counts, and that's about how I feel with dissociatives and video games too. Like it was just impossible to get into it, I didn't care and it was hard to control Mario and make him do what I wanted him to, even though normally I'm really good at Mario games (pre-Wii Mario anyway).