• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

gabapentin

euphoricc

Bluelighter
I have been on gabapentin for gad for 4 years i am on 1800mg a day my new psych dr is a pos she honestly told me that gabapentin does not help anxiety i tried everything man that and klonopin keeps my anxiety at bay and i take .5mg a day of klonopin but do u guys get gabapentin for anxiety or was my old dr cool>? i dont get high from them i take as directed im mad she says gabapentin is not for anxiety AND IT IS~!!

I get gaba for anxiety I was on klonipin for years I got greedy and got Ritalin and pissed dirty, now on gaba, I'm glad I'm off k pins tho I couldn't take them responsibly...

I have been on gabapentin for gad for 4 years i am on 1800mg a day my new psych dr is a pos she honestly told me that gabapentin does not help anxiety i tried everything man that and klonopin keeps my anxiety at bay and i take .5mg a day of klonopin but do u guys get gabapentin for anxiety or was my old dr cool>? i dont get high from them i take as directed im mad she says gabapentin is not for anxiety AND IT IS~!!

I get Gabapentin and clonazepam for sleep disorder.

I get Gabapentin and clonazepam for sleep disorder.
HEHE-HEHE ---This is nuts but i have spoken to mr dr again she told me she isn`t shoving me out the door she was like u can have ur gabapentin ur klonopin i will prescribe them to you until u find a new dr. I thought she was acting weird that day but she corrected herself. I believe she spoke to my sublocade dr. and he know`s i get them she was concerned about the combo of all 3. So event i just need another dr lol she said well, sir i don`t specialize in anxiety.............she want to control my sub also but she don`t~! made her mad but i fixed it kinda ha ha I WILL NOT LET IT STRESS ME OUT ANY MORE