• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentin

No, send me your pills theyre completely worthless, but i'll test it out for you ok

No, send me your pills theyre completely worthless, but i'll test it out for you ok

thanks for your reply. i read on the internet that people report snorting Gabapentin and getting an effect like a stimulant . . . what do u think?

thanks for your reply. i read on the internet that people report snorting Gabapentin and getting an effect like a stimulant . . . what do u think?
don't snort the stuff. best not mess with it for fun, if you're scripted it for pain or GAD then that's another story but tolerance builds extremely fast, it's not a good recreational drug

Is there a way to get high from Gabapentin... if so, how?
I have a script for them 400 mg x3 a day for GAD , I don’t feel anything from them but they do seem to help enhance tramadol when I take them

don't snort the stuff. best not mess with it for fun, if you're scripted it for pain or GAD then that's another story but tolerance builds extremely fast, it's not a good recreational drug
ok, good info, thanks...my pharm ran out of my vyvanse, & i need something similar badly, i m in CT USA

I have a script for them 400 mg x3 a day for GAD , I don’t feel anything from them but they do seem to help enhance tramadol when I take them

i have red-vein bali kratom and it works great, but the gaba doesnt seem to enhance it like it does your tram, thanks for info

Gabapentin has a really nice high if you don't do it very often. Tolerance to the positive effects builds very quickly. Also you can only absorb around 300mg every 3 minutes or thereabouts, so you need to stagger your dosages. if you take a big dose all at once, the majority of it will pass straight through you.