• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentin, xanax, alcohol, valprolic acid. Snorted, rectal and sublingual

SoulPhoenix

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I may be new here; However I'm well experienced "chemist" and have been a RN / Front line field medic (Army). So PTSD sucks. Quarantine has been horrible. This friend has a very high tolerance to benzo's as he is prescribed many a day. friend decided to try something new as an experiment. He decided after a fatty Vietnamese meal to take 0.5mg alprazolam. Drank two 24 oz 8.1% beer. After took 600mg gabapentin sublingual. 30 minutes later 300mg of gabapentin snorted. Then a schmrinoff ice with another 0.5mg of alprazolam. "Now the fun part". After two hours of 900mg gabapentin decided to administer rectally 1ml of olive oil. Then 600mg gabapentin mixed with hot water in dissolve plus extra olive oil. Followed by rectal 1ml of valproic acid. Holding it all in tight. It's been 20 minutes since rectal administration. Let's see where he goes.. He's sitting, drinking another girly drink of schmrinoff ice.

Honestly, he's not expecting much. His PTSD as an SF Airborn flashbacks with major nerve damage to thigh from a gun shot stuck in the femer removed 5 years back. Insomnia. He's hoping the experiment works. We shall see. No wobbles. Just calm. No anxiety for once.

It's not really a coherent message is it? I don't know what the op is asking?

Hey guys, I may be new here; However I'm well experienced "chemist" and have been a RN / Front line field medic (Army). So PTSD sucks. Quarantine has been horrible. This friend has a very high tolerance to benzo's as he is prescribed many a day. friend decided to try something new as an experiment. He decided after a fatty Vietnamese meal to take 0.5mg alprazolam. Drank two 24 oz 8.1% beer. After took 600mg gabapentin sublingual. 30 minutes later 300mg of gabapentin snorted. Then a schmrinoff ice with another 0.5mg of alprazolam. "Now the fun part". After two hours of 900mg gabapentin decided to administer rectally 1ml of olive oil. Then 600mg gabapentin mixed with hot water in dissolve plus extra olive oil. Followed by rectal 1ml of valproic acid. Holding it all in tight. It's been 20 minutes since rectal administration. Let's see where he goes.. He's sitting, drinking another girly drink of schmrinoff ice.

It sounds like your friend probably needs some healthy support. No bullshit, we cam be therapists, pharmacists and everything in between.

We are limited only by the post being im the correct forum ;)

Regarding everyone's replies. First, it was far from an attempt at that friends life. And to address the rest. He wasn't asking a question and wasn't expecting much of a reaction of that experience. He was however able to sleep for 6 hours and was able to relax and calm his anxiety a bit. His following day. He felt refreshed and less agitation. Regarding the experiment. It was obviously a fail as to euphoria. Regarding relaxation, it was a success. In conclusion on suppository use of gabapentin = no way for it to recreational or anywhere close to Bioavailability of just taking orally. He was trying to boost the speed of absorption. This was a fail. It still took 2hrs to feel affects. This was to put to rest if you can bypass that wait or if rectal or or ways could bypass gabapentin waiting period. This concluded you can not. Only take as prescribed orally. This person still goes to the VA, councilors and psychiatrist. He is well, just under extreme stress of unforeseen circumstances.