• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Gabapentin VS Pregabalin

muie

Bluelighter
Hi everyone! I've tried Lyrica in combination with a normal opioid (hydromorphone) dose as well as in combination with a small benzo dose, both separte experiences and have conccluded that personally it dirties the opioid high, wheras with the benzo (0.5mg alprazolam and half a 75mg Lyrica), it can really make a nice addition.

I have previously tried Soma and Baclofen but the later isn't an option due to side effects like extreme nausea the day after. With some benzos to make your dose stronger it seems it works the best, in my opinion. I've yet to try gabapentin.

I hope someone can describe the difference between Pregabalin and Gabapentin! Thanks.

Dobt try gabapentin it's useless I've taken 100,300,500,750,1000,3000,4500
Felt the same Everytime nothing at all

Take a 30 oxy 2mg Xanax and 300lyrica

Now that's a good time not telling you to just saying that's what I've done

I've also been in a coma for 3 days from large amounts of opiates and benzos

100mg hydro 6 (13or12mg)(can't member dose but they were extended rerelease and on top of that 30mg Xanax

Please don't follow that example

Hi everyone! I've tried Lyrica in combination with a normal opioid (hydromorphone) dose as well as in combination with a small benzo dose, both separte experiences and have conccluded that personally it dirties the opioid high, wheras with the benzo (0.5mg alprazolam and half a 75mg Lyrica), it can really make a nice addition.

I have previously tried Soma and Baclofen but the later isn't an option due to side effects like extreme nausea the day after. With some benzos to make your dose stronger it seems it works the best, in my opinion. I've yet to try gabapentin.

I hope someone can describe the difference between Pregabalin and Gabapentin! Thanks.
benzos typically 'dirty' an opiate effect to me, but then again i'm not looking for a recreational effect from my pain medication at the same time i'd be lying if i hadn't tried to potentiate the effect so, some benzos are just prefferable (for myself, i particularly only really appreciate clonazepam due to the smoothe come on and how long lasting it is) but it comes down to prefference. gabapentin is more of a 'downer' gabapentinoid than pregabalin is, but is much weaker so you need a much much higher dose of pentin compared to pregab.

Gabenpentoid is used more so to treat neuropathic pain and generalised anxiety disorder, i would personally dissagree in it being more of a downer and it stays like a firm static lodged in your head often making it difficult to sleep or concentrate on keeping a clear head.

Prebagabalin has a lot more of an intoxicating feel and synergy with alcohol as well. Reaaly good for GAD (IMO) anyway....