• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Gabapentin Recreational Use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannabiskid

Greenlighter
Hello All %)
I recently got my hands on some gabapentin. I read this erowid trip report and was intrigued. https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=90503
So, does anyone know any info about gabapentin being used recreationally? Does anyone know a good dose for a first-timer, and are their any major after affects I should know about?
All input is appreciated:\

Last edited:
There are a lot of threads on this. Just look around in OD and basic drug discussion. There are many just on the first page.

A good dose would be 300mg every 30min for a total dose of 2400 - 2700mg

I was going to reply to your private message but you have to many and exceeded your storage space so I'll post what I was going to say here:

that's 300mg. You can look up pills on google by typing the information in. You can still stagger. Just start taking one every half hour from now on. You do this because only so much of gabapentin can get absorbed at once; taking a lot at once is wasteful and it won't get absorbed. So the four you took isn't really different in terms of absorption compared to maybe 2.5, maybe a little less.

Thanks! I'll stagger from now on, sorry about the inbox, pretty new to bluelight, how do I clear my inbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.