• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentin question

PMDJ

Greenlighter
I have a prescription for clonazepam Atenolol Gabapentin Adderall and Wellbutrin... Anyone think taking clonazepam then gabapentin is basically. Putting your brain to sleep? I got so tired. Then the Adderall didn't even stimulate me like it does. Then I read Gabapentin is actually I can be a stimulant and so can Wellbutrin so I don't understand why I got so tired from gabapentin and clonazepam

For me anyway I don't see the point of taking the Adderall now because this Gabapentin basically cancelled it out

, time release anything never worked on me I never felt it but the Adderall basically doesn't do anything now with Gabapentin

, I always did well with the Adderall and but this Gabapentin kind of cancels it out so I don't know what to do you know it helps with anxiety but I don't know I like the in feta means more

Really I just started and I feel like I'm on Cloud 9 I don't know how to my sharpnessg is gone.. But I only take the 300 milligram 3 times a day should I take more to get this better feeling everybody seems to like

it causes pancreatic cancer and rats and mice I read it last night on WebMD

Really.. I took two today 300 milligrams is my second day and I feel all foggy I took the Adderall with it and the Adderall doesn't do anything 20 milligrams

Isn't Gabapentin Neurontin

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh interesting. I just railed 20 mg of Addies and was super frustrated because I can barely feel it. Makes sense that all the gabapentin I took earlier in the night probably cancelled it out. Damn it. What a waste :|.

I read that gabapentin causes pancreatic tumors in rats and mice, but that they aren't malignant? Or something like that? Ugh, I hope I'm right. I take about 5 grams to get high 8o. And I'm a huge hypochondriac, so I'll try not to think about pancreatic cancer.

Gabapentin is Neurontin. Neurontin is the brand name, I believe.