• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Gabapentin negative interactions?

GetMeOutOfThisCRAP

Bluelighter
This stuff was the hottest thing on earth for a long time for quite a number. I think I'm going to obtain a script for the stuff for my minor anxiety as it's always been so effective in put me in a fantastic mood even at 100 mg. Just two q's:

1) Has anyone experienced withdrawals? I don't want to go on this medication if it is dreadful to get off it in case I realize it does not work long term.

2) Can it ever be unsafe to combine with other substances or cause negative side effects?

Ty everyone take care.

Last edited:
I have the same idea? Can anybody give some information about this drug?

I know this is a laaaaate reply but I've taken Gabapentin for 3 years.
I take between 2000mg and 2600mh per day.
I have to warn you if you take it daily your body will build a serious tolerance and you won't 'feel' effects after a few weeks. It'll prevent some nerve pain and help somewhat with depression after that. If you want the high you'll need to space your doses out between days. Skip a day in between if you can to keep the immediate benefits. The more you take the more tolerance you'll build.

Gabapentin interacts with a good few things - hydrocodone and morphine are the bigger interactions. Since they're both CNS depressants you can develop serious breathing complications by combining them. Any serious CNS depressant will pose a risk with Gabapentin. The safety will depend on the individual but anyone can end up in trouble so be careful.
And just so you know, Gabapentin WDs can feel like you're being struck by lightning and you'll vomit up even anti sickness meds. It can cause seizures too.
Hopefully you've done your research by now and if using, are using safely.

I got a scrip.of it I only take it 2-3 times a week, it was a replacement for klonipin, it can b a usefull tool, I mostly use it for work, withdrawal is not fun, it makes me wicked depressed, muscle twiches, not as bad as benzo wd, but still sux, and I believe u can mix them with most substances that I know of I've mixed them with a fuew, any thing u had in mind to mix,

It's been a year or so before this substance became the shiz for everyone. Already people know more about it and the withdrawals that were once "a figment of people's imaginations."

Damn.... I didn't know they potentiate opiates like that for the worse. I've actually combined them to enhance eachother. Disturbing to find that out, hah.