• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Gabapentin for taper?

I tried going CT off morphine and Ativan(lorazepam) at the same time. I thought I was going to die. However I had only been on them for 7 years or so. Lol, why? I am going to have to go with sheer stupidity. I am talking about myself, I can call myself stupid right, I don't know I am stupid.
No. You are not the S word.

. . . . . . or you wouldn't be here 🤪

;)<3

more human than human

I feel so sick though. Too sick to worry about a taper. I'm so not used to drugs No Mo.

can my posts get anymore ridiculous ! o_O

however to keep it on topic, I too have kindled off of the gabapentin

No. You are not the S word.

. . . . . . or you wouldn't be here 🤪

;)<3

more human than human

I feel so sick though. Too sick to worry about a taper. I'm so not used to drugs No Mo.

can my posts get anymore ridiculous ! o_O

however to keep it on topic, I too have kindled off of the gabapentin
How much gabapentin does it take to get addicted, I have a script for that and use it lightly?

How much gabapentin does it take to get addicted, I have a script for that and use it lightly?
yeh yes. It's not good for me. It doesn't help and I still feel bad. It just makes me feel worse.

I'm not addicted.

Me personally I would just use it in an emergency as in a taper. For me it doesn't help pain either.

I had a shot of dilaudid and that ! helped with pain. The problem was they mixed it with Haldol.

Optimal medical services. Nice.

yeh yes. It's not good for me. It doesn't help and I still feel bad. It just makes me feel worse.

I'm not addicted.

Me personally I would just use it in an emergency as in a taper. For me it doesn't help pain either.

I had a shot of dilaudid and that ! helped with pain. The problem was they mixed it with Haldol.

Optimal medical services. Nice.
IV Dilaudid is the best, why did they add Haldol? If anything use Ativan, that always was good with diluaded or with morphine.

IV Dilaudid is the best, why did they add Haldol? If anything use Ativan, that always was good with diluaded or with morphine.

They were reacting to what was the best result possible for their medical situation.

They treated the situation of the symptoms with two injections, one shot of dilaudid and then also the next shot of haldol immediately after.

Quickly and swiftly without wasting any time they did so. I appreciated it . . . . but it was way too much too soon and real quick.

Very strong and effective and very helpful initially on the way to trying to heal from the episode of the pain and agony of all of it.

And so that I would have more of a better chance from the treatment to be able to heal from it all and so that I possibly would actually be able to also.

It helped my neurons mend a lot better from there on. But it was a process. Time is trying to heal me as well. And maybe will be able to when time will tell.

But why, as well, would they, and why also, do you think they would do that !??

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh okay. I do see what you said.

But Ativan and Haldol are the same to me. I would much rather have had the morphine.

The Dilaudid was plenty. I don't know if I would have survived with both though. :oops: (the M)

the Haldol was bad enough.

So yes, Hmmmm wtf were they doing. But they helped me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thnx

They were reacting to what was the best result possible for their medical situation.

They treated the situation of the symptoms with two injections, one shot of dilaudid and then also the next shot of haldol immediately after.

Quickly and swiftly without wasting any time they did so. I appreciated it . . . . but it was way too much too soon and real quick.

Very strong and effective and very helpful initially on the way to trying to heal from the episode of the pain and agony of all of it.

And so that I would have more of a better chance from the treatment to be able to heal from it all and so that I possibly would actually be able to also.

It helped my neurons mend a lot better from there on. But it was a process. Time is trying to heal me as well. And maybe will be able to when time will tell.

But why, as well, would they, and why also, do you think they would do that !??

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh okay. I do see what you said.

But Ativan and Haldol are the same to me. I would much rather have had the morphine.

The Dilaudid was plenty. I don't know if I would have survived with both though. :oops: (the M)

the Haldol was bad enough.

So yes, Hmmmm wtf were they doing. But they helped me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thnx
No, I meant, it is good with morphine, not morphine and diluaded, even I , well actually, no one opiod injection is (especially if Dilaudid, is enough) I meant one or the other and that Ativan is good with both.
Sorry, I was not more specific about it being about better with one or the other opiod.
Really, you like morphine better?

No, I meant, it is good with morphine, not morphine and diluaded, even I , well actually, no one opiod injection is (especially if Dilaudid, is enough) I meant one or the other and that Ativan is good with both.
Sorry, I was not more specific about it being about better with one or the other opiod.
Really, you like morphine better?
No. I like anything that is better than Haldol or Ativan. Especially having it mixed with fck'n a narcotic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sry. Anyway.

However, I have in the past had a shot of Ativan in an i.v. and it worked tremendously as a benefit. To me.

And the Ativan wasn't administered with any pain medication but just by itself !

~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the past I have had iv Morphine. It's Morphine.

K. :)

Your just adding another step to quitting by adding a potentially more addictive drug into the mix, if you just stop with the loperamide and make it through it you'll only withdrawal off that, instead of having to do that with 2 drugs. I know it feels impossible to quit something though, so stay safe!