• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Gabapentin combinations

Just try to relax and don't think about it too much, imo it's just anxiety. If you feel the same in a week, then you should go to a doctor

basically. butI kinda assume you will be continuing to use whatever drugs in the ensuing week so it'll be kinda hard to tell (and this will also mess with the anxiety factor) but I can offer you as close to a guarantee as I can offer in this setting with the information available (see disclaimer) that you did no permanent harm

This post or any of my communications do not constitute professional advice nor do they establish a professional relationship of any kind; I make no claim to any specific professional credentials; in person consultation is essential for any medical, psychological, substance-related or harm reduction decisions. While peer support an advice can be helpful, any content posted online, regardless of it's source, cannot, by it's very nature, substitute for an in-person relationship with a clinician who has had the opportunity to take your history in the larger context and provide professional advice with all these factors, and others, taken into account.