• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Gabapentin capsules

The Holy Quadruplty

Bluelighter
Has anyone taken the IP 101 gabapentin capsules, and do you know of a way to tell if any of the powder was taken out by someone else? I can kinda see threw them and they look like a little bit more than half, or 3/4th of the capsules are filled with powder.

Are they the little white ones? Most Gabapentin I’ve seen is filled mostly to the top, if they are half full I’d think maybe someone skimmed off the top. Then again who would do that with Gabapentin lol.

-GC

I have had gabap capsules that varied in net content but none were all the way full.
Yea these ones were like 3/4th if the way full it looked like. Is that how much was in yours, or did you check? I didn't open it to check I could see threw the white capsule, especially with the sunlight in it.

Are they the little white ones? Most Gabapentin I’ve seen is filled mostly to the top, if they are half full I’d think maybe someone skimmed off the top. Then again who would do that with Gabapentin lol.

-GC
Yes they were white, and close to full kind of, but each one had the exact amount of powder in them it looked like, and plus my dude is 100 percent (well I don't want to say that we don't know anything for an actual 100 percent so I'd say atleast 99.9 percent atleast though) trustworthy! He's a giant fluffy black teedy bear, and is cool asf! I'd definitely call him if I needed help in a fight!

People used to, and I assume still, "cut" capsules of street drugs, taking a small amount of powder out of each.
But goodness, we're talking drugs that are pretty expensive and drugs that get you off with one pill.
I can't see anyone going to that trouble with Gabapentin. You'd have to skim piles of caps to get a good dose and they're easy to get.