• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentin binge (need advice)

FN57

Greenlighter
So this is day 4 I've been dosing gabapentin recreationally and I am aware of tolerance. I've taken 7200mg in 20 minute increments for 6 hours total now (only today, yesterday was 4800mg). My goal was to feel it all day and night until i sleep. I,ve read gabapentin is nearly as harmless as weed to overdose on. I dont think its processed by the liver or kidney. (please correct any mistakes i,ve said thus far if so). The only other medications/drugs in my system right now is diazepam, naproxen. caffeine, and nicotine via cigarette. My question is would 10,000mg total be dangerous or should i just stop??

Some people have worked there way up to 10 grams over months /years and lived to tell but to approach that amount quickly would be putting yourself at risk. It not a very overwhelming drug and builds tolerance fairly quickly so trying to chase it's high is futile.
Stop smoking and you will get more out of your diazepam.

Yes if you take 10,000 mg you mine as well do it while calling 911. The absolute maximum dose over twenty four hours for people with epilepsy is 3600 mg you can't take 10 g of anything and expect to be fine.
Great misinformation there. I've taken 6 grams in a period of several hours with zero negative side effects. im talking about recreational use not instructions for an epilepsy patient. Im prescribed it for anxiety anyway. Please dont comment on my posts if you dont know what you're talking about. I can quite easily do a search on google to find max THERAPEUTIC dose. That wasnt my question.

Some people have worked there way up to 10 grams over months /years and lived to tell but to approach that amount quickly would be putting yourself at risk. It not a very overwhelming drug and builds tolerance fairly quickly so trying to chase it's high is futile.
Stop smoking and you will get more out of your diazepam.
So True, guess I just hate the tolerance build up of gabapentin and like you said im chasing a high. As far as the smoking goes I only smoke to help wake me up. Im not a big guy and even 10 - 15mg puts me to sleep so i want to enjoy the diazepam without falling asleep 2 hours later.

Bump bc People forgot i exist and id like more inpul from others. please and ty :)