• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Gabapentin before or after xanax?

The Holy Quadruplty

Bluelighter
Is it better to take gabapentin after xanax or before for recreational purposes? Would taking gabapentin after xanax lesson the xanax high?

Take it at the same time lol. Before, after, here, there…..

Just make a fat cocktail, pulverize tablets and empty gaba capsule into cup with Alprazolam powder, little juice, add some d-amphetamine or Ritalin for the dopaminergic euphoric pleasure

Canada Dry ginger ale with double shot Jin/Rum you will drink after the oral speedball, to enhance and activate cocktail. The fizzy pop aids Gabapentin absorption apparently and ethanol synergies benzo a.k.a. Dose Dumping both are PAM’s of GABA-A receptor

Methylphenidate (Ritalin) 30mg IR is absolutely essential to the euphoric pleasure of the oral speedball (Brompton Cocktail)…a dopaminergic stimulant like Ritalin has a binding profile on par with that of Cocaine (actually close to double the potency / ED-50 (effective dose required to inhibit 50% of dopamine transporter)

Last edited:
Save the Gabapentin for after you become dependent on xanax & are seizing like a mofo

Nooo….if anything it enhances it.

You just have to customize your dose to your liking…. If you take an entire bar, add just enough Addy/Rita to enhance Xanax euphoria (dopamine in reward centre of CNS) but that doesn’t overpower the Xanax high

You really have to customize each component to your tolerance

Once you get it right, it’s a beautiful thing. A reward I treat myself to on the weekend after a long work week….or shit, who am I fooling lol, nearly every day once I get home from work lol, after a fresh shower and comfy clothes on the couch watching big screen tv, fireplace crackling and cocktail is peaking :)

Nooo….if anything it enhances it.

You just have to customize your dose to your liking…. If you take an entire bar, add just enough Addy/Rita to enhance Xanax euphoria (dopamine in reward centre of CNS) but that doesn’t overpower the Xanax high

You really have to customize each component to your tolerance

Once you get it right, it’s a beautiful thing. A reward I treat myself to on the weekend after a long work week….or shit, who am I fooling lol, nearly every day once I get home from work lol, after a fresh shower and comfy clothes on the couch watching big screen tv, fireplace crackling and cocktail is peaking :)
I took 16mg of chlorpheniramine
12.5 mg of Promethazine
4mg of Subutex
.5mg of Xanax
300mg if gabapentin
2 more mgs of Subutex
2.5mg of Xanax
Another 300mg if gabapentin
Then another 2mg if Subutex I just did sublingually like usual.
I've been smoking good weed all day.
I have a tolerance to all of that, but today was my first time doing Gabapentin, and I do feel pretty good off the combo.

Nice, that sounds good. The Gabapentin 300mg capsules are a great add-on to the mix.

I take daily Methadone 80mg that goes great with Gabapentin & Etizolam/Alprazolam/Diazepam & Indica Cannabis

Sounds like your enjoying the Gabapentin. Use sparingly as tolerance builds with daily usage over a week or two.

What if I take another gabapentin even tho I don't have anymore Subutex for tonight atleast. Like would that ruin my Subutex high?

No, it would enhance it.

Gabapentin 300mg capsules ….take every 40min or so 3-6 capsules should do when starting out

900mg daily is the low starting dose (300mg capsules x 3 daily)

It won’t ruin your prior items and Gabapentin doesn’t have any dangerous DDI , except for potentiating other CNS depressants (opioids, benzodiazepine, alcohol, gabapentinoids, etc)

… enhancing the high (not ruining it)

No, it would enhance it.

Gabapentin 300mg capsules ….take every 40min or so 3-6 capsules should do when starting out

900mg daily is the low starting dose (300mg capsules x 3 daily)

It won’t ruin your prior items and Gabapentin doesn’t have any dangerous DDI , except for potentiating other CNS depressants (opioids, benzodiazepine, alcohol, gabapentinoids, etc)

… enhancing the high (not ruining it)
Oh ok, and the Xanax won't get ruined either too you were saying right?

I just woke up and took gabapentin with my Xanax, chlorpheniramine, promethazine, and Subutex but haven't ate yet. I heard it's better to take with a meal, but would it be fine if I haven't ate just waking up? I woke up like an hour ago, and took 600mg when I woke up.