• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Gabapentin and smoking weed

bilalho2

Greenlighter
Hello every one,

Its nice to have here in the broad discussion I am Bilal and am 31 year old male. I had been smoking marijuana for the last 4 to 5 years. I smoked weed day and night with out breaks and I did not sleep at the nights. one day I got migraine and my half head got heavy pain. my Mama take me to the psychiatric and he told us that I am in addiction. The doctor prescribed me Gabapentin 300mg Capsules 2 at night and 1 in the morning.

I have a question here Can I smoke marijuana with Gabapentin? or can I smoke marijuana before Gabapentin?

Oh yeah i do it all the time
Gabapentin is a relatively safe drug overall, i've seen people take ridiculous amounts of it and be fine

Its fun and safe imo. take the gab 30 mins before you smoke. I found 1200 mgs and a nice bowl is heavenly. But if you make a habbit of it its gonna be hard to enjoy pot again without having gabs.

Hello every one,

Its nice to have here in the broad discussion I am Bilal and am 31 year old male. I had been smoking marijuana for the last 4 to 5 years. I smoked weed day and night with out breaks and I did not sleep at the nights. one day I got migraine and my half head got heavy pain. my Mama take me to the psychiatric and he told us that I am in addiction. The doctor prescribed me Gabapentin 300mg Capsules 2 at night and 1 in the morning.

I have a question here Can I smoke marijuana with Gabapentin? or can I smoke marijuana before Gabapentin?

normally you can safely mix cannabis with anything. the only bad mixture i seen was 1 person smoking after taking a benzo. they would get real nauseous and puke. either by them self they were fine though.

Its fun and safe imo. take the gab 30 mins before you smoke. I found 1200 mgs and a nice bowl is heavenly. But if you make a habbit of it its gonna be hard to enjoy pot again without having gabs.

i second what Billard said. i used to take GAB too, then kick it with weed ◕‿-

normally you can safely mix cannabis with anything. the only bad mixture i seen was 1 person smoking after taking a benzo. they would get real nauseous and puke. either by them self they were fine though.

I've found that if I am really drunk and then smoke that it often produces the spins. I don't know if this is only my reaction but I personally would avoid this.