• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentin and alcohol

J_death

Greenlighter
Hi guys :) I’ve been a bluelighter for quite a while now but this is my first post. I’ve been wanting to try Gabapenin for a while now and I have a huge supply. I have had a few beers and I have access to Valium just in case. I’m just wondering if it is safe to drink and take Gabapentin at the same time? I don’t want to push it but I would like to know what to expect.

I washed down 10 gabapentin 300mg pills a couple hours later had a drink along with 10 0.5 clonazepam 5mg

i'm gonna reccomend you take 2,000mg of pentin to start with on its own to learn what it does, don't jump in for as great a feel you can get if you don't even know what to expect from it please this can never end well or end with you asking us if you've just OD'd, learn each substance on their own or with what you're regularly accustomed to then go ahead and throw in the riskier combos if you really want to, but this is a recipe for disaster. the 2nd time id ever used gabapentin and i was eating them like candy, i got up to get water after doing that for an hour or two, and couldn't walk a straight line to save my life but i'll tell you that if you intend to recreationally benefit from gabapentinoids to not take them very often because tolerance is accrued EXTREMELY FAST with pentin or pregabalin ( pentin is more of a downer vs its successor pregabalin btw with less positives)

i'm gonna reccomend you take 2,000mg of pentin to start with on its own to learn what it does, don't jump in for as great a feel you can get if you don't even know what to expect from it please this can never end well or end with you asking us if you've just OD'd, learn each substance on their own or with what you're regularly accustomed to then go ahead and throw in the riskier combos if you really want to, but this is a recipe for disaster. the 2nd time id ever used gabapentin and i was eating them like candy, i got up to get water after doing that for an hour or two, and couldn't walk a straight line to save my life but i'll tell you that if you intend to recreationally benefit from gabapentinoids to not take them very often because tolerance is accrued EXTREMELY FAST with pentin or pregabalin ( pentin is more of a downer vs its successor pregabalin btw with less positives)
Thank you that was very helpful I started with 1800mg

I definitely feel something but I’m gonna play it safe and start slow

Thank you that was very helpful I started with 1800mg
after my initial doses everyonell say the same thing, that it works best if you stack 300mg/15min because you can only absorb so much at once and after a certain point, even if you take 40,000mg, you'll only be able to absorb instead of 30-40% of that, maybe 10-15 but pentin is the only drug that ive encountered that can have such a better result with stacking

I definitely feel something but I’m gonna play it safe and start slow
i remember the first few times, it peaks after an hour-2, its a subtle feel, somewhat comparable to a drunken state without the negative effects but be warned, pentin without a tolerance can SERIOUSLY fuck up your coordination

i remember the first few times, it peaks after an hour-2, its a subtle feel, somewhat comparable to a drunken state without the negative effects but be warned, pentin without a tolerance can SERIOUSLY fuck up your coordination
Cool beans I’m definitely a little unsteady on my feet but that may be because I’m sipping on seltzer too. I took 900 mg with a meal then another 900 30 minutes later. That was 2 hours ago just took 300 more mg and that’s it for the night. Thank you so much for your help. You’re a legend Zonxx I see you on like every thread I can’t believe you’re not a mod!

FYI regarding Gabapentin:

"The oral bioavailability of gabapentin is approximately 80% at 100 mg administered three times daily once every 8 hours, but decreases to 60% at 300 mg, 47% at 400 mg, 34% at 800 mg, 33% at 1,200 mg, and 27% at 1,600 mg, all with the same dosing schedule.[89][90] Food increases the area-under-curve levels of gabapentin by about 10%."

Don't take huges doses of it at a time. You're wasting it. Split up your doses.

RE: Gabapentin and alcohol, just be careful. It's a dangerous combination, and it can be done safely so long as you're responsible and don't dose or drink recklessly.

+1
BB.jpg
Was actually surprised how much 10 do really do anything. I just downed cocodomal 4 earlier hurt my foot. I.wasn't my debit card so can buy drugs online

Edit ^ also nobody can understand me on the phone 300mg pills x 7 on too k cider 30mg diazepam nytol,, 2 zopiclone

"The oral bioavailability of gabapentin is approximately 80% at 100 mg administered three times daily once every 8 hours, but decreases to 60% at 300 mg, 47% at 400 mg, 34% at 800 mg, 33% at 1,200 mg, and 27% at 1,600 mg, all with the same dosing schedule.[89][90] Food increases the area-under-curve levels of gabapentin by about 10%."

RE: Gabapentin and alcohol, just be careful. It's a dangerous combination, and it can be done safely so long as you're responsible and don't dose or drink recklessly.
I've heard it's dangerous mixing gabapentin with alcohol. I've a bottles dxm mirtazapine

I've heard it's dangerous mixing gabapentin with alcohol. I've a bottles dxm mirtazapine
[/QU

Thanks for the fantastic information. I’ll definitely be careful in the future. :)

Ive been using gabapentin for years. I really ferl like the alcohol is stronger than the gabs but yet i hardly feel them any more and i take 600 mg 4x a dqy.

Ive been using gabapentin for years. I really ferl like the alcohol is stronger than the gabs but yet i hardly feel them any more and i take 600 mg 4x a dqy.
Same dosage here. I'm prescribed them for nerve damage. I'm supposed to take 900 mg 3 times a day but I find that it's better for me to have 600mg 4 times a day. That way my nerve issues don't become unbearable waiting for my next dose.