Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Gabapentin (2400mg) +caffeine (150mg) = the universe doesn't suck as bad

BlackLetterDay

Greenlighter
I figured I'd share this experience in case anyone out there is dealing with the same malady, namely, Universe Suck Itis, and I don't mean "depression"; I mean a lucid and rationally sound affliction whereby the sufferer experiences the inevitable logical conflict of existing in a universe that is at odds with the idealism of the sufferer. The condition, which remains incurable to date, has also been described as "fuck this."

Anyway, whether or not you're mildly amused by my supercilious sarcasm, what I'm getting at is the idea that Gabapentin+stimulants (in my case just lame old coffee but feel free to experiment with high voltage, TNT and other AC/DC songs) prouduces the desired effect of making the universe not suck as bad while retaining the analytical clarity to see how bad it sucks.

Rather than producing an apathetic high, or similarly, a high that distracts you with pretty colors and rainbow unicorn barf so you don't notice the universe sucking, this combination (2.4g gabapentin + 3 coffees or est. 150 mg caffeine) put me in a state of mind where the sharp edges of existence were dulled, and I remained focused and energetic.

I don't recommend this combo to someone who just wants to escape, nor do I necessarily recommend the combo to some flower child whose life is peachy to begin with (then why fuck it up with chemicals?), but to anyone who appreciates the oppressive nature of clarity in an unforgiving universe that is stacked against the existence of life, of which we are involuntarily a part so quit complaining or fucking kill yourself already--the merits of the latter to be investigated at a later time--then give it a whirl.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_gabapentin
substancecode_gabapentinoids
substancecode_caffeine
substancecode_stimulants
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: