• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Gabapenten kratom or subutex

Gremlin26

Greenlighter
I need some advice on the best way to get of oxycodone. I have been taking pain meds for over five years due to spinal fusion surgery. I most recently have been on subutex for 10 months 4 mg a day. It helped with my pain but I lost to much weight and asked my pain management doctor to go back on oxycodone. He agreed and gave me 90 10mg pills. After 6 days of trying to transition from bupe to oxy I call the doctor to see if I could trade the 10mg for 20mg pills and my doctor told me to find another doctor he no longer wants to treat me. I think he’s closing his office. The waiting room used to be packed and for the last 6 months nobody there. I was surprised at my tolerance trying to transition. I have to take 20/30mg every 5 hours to function. It’s been 12 days on oxy and running low on meds. So I’m going to try to quit. I’ve done it once before using subutex and a 7 day rapid detox I found here. My question is what’s the best method to detox and still be able to go to work?? I have kratom gabapenten and subutex and clonidine but don’t know how to use gabapenten or maybe loperamide to help and will I be able to work on them? I don’t want to use subutex long term. My pain has increased while on oxy and want to see if I can deal without any meds in the future. Any help is greatly appreciated

It sounds like you have all of the comfort meds you need. You could also add ibuprofen or aleve for pain. I only have experience with kratom tho so maybe someone else can advise you.