• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Story Gabaminergic Receptors With Antanxiolytic Agonists Shutting Down My Norepinephrine and Agonizing my Bullshit Fetty Lyfe

Joey

Bluelighter
That title has absolutely nothing to do with what I am about to write, but I am positive that the average Bluelighter will understand exactly what process of receptors firing at those SEO bots as led to Google destroying us. If I don't get some 5-meo-DMT into my serotonality for a syndrome to light up my day with atonality, 24-case of beer octave and all.. then like so then and to ease in some gabapentinoids to coat my neurons from that Googleplex of nervous disorders I am accumulating in my physiotherapy because I tripped and skinned my knee 17 years ago and I cried. Well sometimes life is harder than that, but idk. The anticholergenic affect on my souls response to this black abyss called Earth is preceding the myelin sheath actually encasing my thoughts to rationality. I'm tweaking now I need to study how to tweak harder in diatonal melodies syncopating my oh so very abridged time here for you as I'm currently at my MENSA meeting for the ex-mensa (too fucking smart) section and trying to figure out how to harm reduction smoke and huff gas in the least explosive way while maximizing that MAOI inhibition to whatever that does. I'd tell you but I can see my friend coming so I have to go away.