• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gaba staggering

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
OK. This is more of trip R. So I've been staggering my gaba today and I have been abusing gaba taking doses real high like six thousand at a time. So I noticed by accident that staggering has helped more today because I've been just trying to escape withdrawals since I went through sixty lyrics in five day.

So what did I do right this time? I've tried to stagger in the past but with no avail. Really when I have been abusing gaba like drugs since the sixteenth of DEC. So what's up folks?

I've been messing with it my self. As of now I have been up over 45 hours.. This morning around the 36 mark I THINK I took 3500mg , 300mg pills, 1 pill every 20 minutes as a friend told me. I was dead tired, no motivation. After the 2 hour mark, it felt as I took another adderall or something. I wasn't tired, motivated, went and cooked breakfast and showered. Wasnt really high tho? Maybe just a bad time to try it? Def did something though!

Gabapentin has an oral bio-availability of 27-60 percent and an absorption profile that's inversely proportional. IME 400mg or less at a time works well for staggering with soda and/or a meal containing some fat as low GI pH also aids in absorption. I would imagine that quite a bit is wasted with doses of 6 grams at once.

Gabapentin (Neurontin) is a strange drug indeed. I've dedicated a lot of intellectual energy to discovering what exactly makes Gabapentin most effective. I've tried staggering, taking one large dose, taking with food, Naproxen (Aleve) and everything in between, as it's been one of the most useful drugs I've ever used. I feel that I've found the most effective way of taking it through trial and error, but by no means is this absolute or definitive.

If you want to check out my method, please go look at the thread that reads something like "...Gabapentin after 30 hours awake". It's right here in Basic Drug Discussion and I just went ahead and posted my method there and don't feel like retyping everthing :(.